Grand Canyon Universityunethical behavior

A

I enrolled in a course for Secondary Education at GCU to be certified as a teacher on April 6, 2016, and, was dis-enrolled by the school without my knowledge on November 18, 2016. I was in the second week of my fifth class and was only contacted once by a field instructor since my enrollment. I started to suspect some under-handed activity when I started my first class. First, there were several grammatical errors in the lesson, that insisted on and pertained to grade, and the instructor was under-grading students, I presume this on how the enthusiasm started to regress within the atmosphere of the class. And not letting me post my assignments. To clarify this statement, I informed the instructor of family issues and of technical problems I was having with the site in the sixth week of this first class. I needed more time to complete my assignment. The school policy states that the instructor has 24 hours to respond, I contacted her before the assignment was due but she tried to give me an F for that assignment. There was only one instructor that seem to be fair with the students and that was my 4th Class instructor. I got all A’s in his class, I saw my final grade it was an A which was switched to a B+. When I started my fifth class in November, I wasn’t notified that I will be dropped from the school. GCU waited until after my financial Aid had come through and I had signed into the class and the class was already paid for. When I went to post on Saturday the 19th of November 2016, upon logging in, I got a message stating “You currently do not have any active class.” I contacted technical support who informed me that I wasn’t on the roster of the class that I was posting to, and advised me to contact my counselor. I called my counselor on Monday the 21st of November 2016, who then informed me that I was dropped due to my GPA. I understand the school’s policy on GPA, however; I should have been notified of this before I started a new class. I do know that all my grades were documented before I started a new class two classes prior because I took a two-week break due to relocating, and upon my return into the fourth class. I received a letter that was postmarked for the 22nd of November of 2016 stated the reason for my dismissal from the school. The letter stated that after three classes a student will be dismissed due to insufficient GPA I was two weeks into my fifth class when they dismissed me. I passed all my prior classes. I would like to file a class action lawsuit against the GCU for unfair treatment toward students, misappropriation of funding, as well as mental anguish. The time students set aside to study is priceless, and the money that students borrow has cause debts. For a school to mislead or dismiss a student who has chosen to make a better life for themselves is unconstitutional and the institution should be held accountable for the humiliation and manipulation they have caused and employed. Opportunists who use educational platforms to steal the livelihood from people needs to be brought to the forefront and made responsible for their actions. And we, the students should be compensated for the conditions that we had to endure.