Grand Canyon University [GCU]cheating and plagiarism

Z Jan 22, 2020

I am a master's student and reported that another student, that also works there, was cheating. She copied and pasted all of the answers for her DQ's from Wikipedia and Chegg, a homework generator. She hasn't gotten into trouble and is still in the program. She also made detrimental personal comments about a professor and again received no punishment. GCU reports that they are an ethical, moral, and Christian college, but they are only after your money. Don't go there.

• Updated by ZoeyMartin1923 · Jan 22, 2020

I was informed that my cohort classes would all be in person with the exception of my intro course, it was online. Their online classes are awful, the professors are rude as they aren't in person, the questions and papers are biased and long winded, and you don't learn anything. At the last minute they added a course and changed my last two coarses to online. I and several other students complained, requesting a cohort instead. They not only declined, but lied to me repeatedly that I was the only one complaining. I spoke to other students that had not only take the classes as a cohort, but also I spoke to other students that made formal complaints as well. The student advisors don't care. No one listened to our complaints and they repeatedly lied to us. Don't go here.