Grabcar Malaysia — grab ride services
I was travelling via Grab car to work.
In the space of my trip from my home in Desa Damansara Condo to Pavilion Bukit Bintang entrance. In the space of this short ride there where over five mosquitos in the car. I took pictures of the number of bugs flying around the vehicle. One landed on me which i squashed (not wanting to be bitten) and it was filled with blood. This was not mine as I had only just got in the car. The blood went all over my brand new pants which I have not been able to remove the blood marks.
I also killed several other bugs which where also filled with blood. I have tried contacting GRAB many times through their online portal, phone and live chat. No one has got back to me and they are saying it is still being investigated. It has now been 16 days since the incident. I have images with time and date stamps to prove all the details.
I am seeking that GRAB reimburse me for the value of my pants as they are now ruined. I am happy to provide them a copy of the receipt as they are brand new.
More Grabcar Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- Grabcar Malaysia - rude grab driver 
- Grabcar Malaysia - persuade customers to cheat grabcar company 
- Grabcar Malaysia - grabcar plus, justgrab, 6-seater and my destination
- Grabcar Malaysia - babymyvi 
- Grabcar Malaysia - driver with drugs
- Grabcar Malaysia - points redemption
- Grabcar Malaysia - Cannot use my promo code
- Grabcar Malaysia - grabcar
- Grabcar Malaysia - pemandu grabcar tidak mematuhi peraturan jalan..
- Grabcar Malaysia - waktu operasi