Grabcar Malaysiaasking grabcar driver to pick up passenger who is few kilometer from the driver

O

Dear sir . I'm a grab driver . I received your SMS warning regarding i ask customer cancel the order . The reasons i ask customer cancel cause you grab ask me from point A to pick up a passenger in point B which is few kilometers from me. This is really unreasonable as you grab centre should assigned grab car that within 1km from passenger . From the way you asking me purposely pick up a passenger who is few kilometers from me, its really cost my petrol. Even the grab fare couldn't cover my petrol cost . Please change your system just assigned the job to those grab car within 1km from passenger .

• Updated by Nur Fasihah · Oct 28, 2018

Saya nak tanya apa tindakan bila kita complainn tak ada yang berubah dah la mahal

• Updated by Fong Chua · Oct 06, 2018

Produa bezza red colour!!! Vehicle number VBU2390!!! Bad!!! Attitude!!! I text him my location telling him where am i, why the driver still go to the wrong way??????? then pick me up never welcome me directly scored me and blame me!!! What this ??? I pay RM35 then get this [censored] service???!!! Hello what happen can some buddy telll me!!!?

• Updated by rool · Jul 06, 2018

Date of incident : 6/7/18

• Updated by Fairus · Jun 12, 2018

7/6 from skf nilai to klia2 price rm31, and today from klia2 to skf nilai was rm63.why the price was double?????i just query

• Updated by Sitialana · Jun 03, 2018

Please..help me..tomorow want go back to sabah.

• We
    weixian lim Nov 19, 2018

I have been facing this problem for 1 weeks. Please fix it immediately. This brings me a lot of inconvenient.

Anti Arindis Nov 11, 2018

A grab had said to me rudely at a side of the road in kuching just because I don't know how to cabcel my order on the application

Anabel Garrote Garbin Nov 04, 2018

He says he gonna give it back my phone back. I know that i drop my phone in my seats and i can't run over becuase he drove so fast.

• Nu
    Nur Fasihah Nov 01, 2018

Morning Why grab sekarang terlalu mahal tak berbaloi lansung selalu saya book dengan price 11 something today i book rm22 wow so happy 😁😁 kalau macam ni semakin hari grab naik kan harga.sama sahaja harga macam teksi kan thanks

• Ra
    raymond lian Oct 31, 2018

Just few km need RM20. Few minutes before see is rm13 after few minutes become rm20 wtf !?

• Si
    Sitileha Oct 31, 2018

Pemandu angkuh dan bersikap tidak profesional terhadap kanak2 bawah 2 tahun.
    Tidak mengucapkan terima kasih dan membalas ucapan terima kasih.
    Diam sepanjang perjalanan dan menunjukkan sikap tidak puas hati apabila kanak2 td mengusik button cermin tgkap dan tinted yang ditampal.
    No kereta:hwe4159

• Zj
    ZJ Pan Oct 27, 2018

I want to complain that the pricing is too expensive, i just from setia alam to klia2, but the driver price can charge me RM285.41. Suppose the price is written there RM180. This price is too over compare to other car booking service.

• Gi
    Gino Goh Oct 27, 2018

I want complain about Grab driver still received my cash after i using Grabpay.
    When i disclosure i got send my bank account to tell him return the money but him din reply.And also din answer my call.

Name:Lokman Bin Mustafa Kamal
    H/P :[protected]
    Vehicle: VAG 9063 (Vios)

• Ai
    Ainn Oct 27, 2018

Owner grab perempuan berbangsa cina sila berhati2 bila nk booked grab ya. No plat (PMT 8861) PERODUA MYVI (BLUE). Byk i dgr aduan tentang owner grab ni telah menipu passanger, mngenakan caj yg lebih, bawak lari brg berharga passenger time passenger pegi toilet or tido dan mencuri. Nasb i tahu nk buat aduan tentang owner grab menipu sialll ahhh

• Pj
    pjsit Oct 23, 2018

the driver is very rude .. asking more money than the usual price the price is rm 45 and ask me to pay RM55 .. and i ask politely to go a little faster as im rushing in a rude voice and demand me to pay RM300

Jack sim Oct 22, 2018

i need to complaint the driver plate number MDB2002 BADRUL AZMAN BIN KHALID on Date 1st oct 2018 5.48pm on location melaka BAN LEE SIANG, i was cancel the trip by the driver, when my phon show me his is arrived but i didn't saw his car was in around me, i try to contact the driver about 3 time but no buddy answer the call !

• Pa
    Pavitra Jayashangkar Oct 22, 2018

I booked a grab from anjung siswa ums to kolej kediaman sri angkasa. And he refuse to pick me because he said the fare is low to go my pin location. Also he refuse to cancel the booking.

• To
    toby zy Oct 21, 2018

im using grab pay and i want to topup. but when i try to topup, my grab pay balance still rm3.00 but my money has been deducted in the bank account. please i want my money back [censored]

Nomee Oct 21, 2018

This driver took my money just because i cancel the trip

Norhazwanshah bin daud Oct 15, 2018

I made a payment of total a rm 100 to my account and the money just gone without trace? Kindly help to resolve this issue.

• Pa
    pang 1104 Oct 15, 2018

when i get on the car he say he want cancel the trip... because he wait me over 5 min
    But he no come to the pick up point then I ask he :where are u ?
    He don't reply me anything
    When I find he, the driver claim u go out and he want cancel the trip

• Sh
    shukikhor Oct 15, 2018

i top up RM 20.00 this morning. but cant credit when i need to use pay for grab car charges. y? can help me to check it?
    Transaction ID
    791ae6fc766c4d499d4185142422ac7c
    Top up using Online banking dated 18/09/2018, 08.29am
    tel: [protected]
    email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

• Lo
    Loh000 Oct 15, 2018

I m not satisfied driver manner and feel that maybe he was drunk at the moments. because he scold me in Cantonese of ham kah chan and asking me better go die. The driver is Lian boon khong Hwe 4999

• Om
    Om Shanti Oct 15, 2018

Why does a driver accept a booking if he knows he's a distance away & then ask dat I cancel??

Kindly discipline ur drivers as it's rude to do the above.

• Pu
    Putera Xalviers IV Oct 15, 2018

I Need My Account Grab Can Book A Trip For Next Time. Bc Have A Some problem to hook a trip. Please access and set up my grab account for my benefit. All of help is highly appreciated. Tq!

[protected]
    [email protected]
    Putera Xalviers

• Ey
    Eyra.1 Oct 15, 2018

This is not a complain but an honour to the Grab CS team. I lost my phone recently and i found it again in less than 3 hours due to the fast action of those team. Im very grateful for that. What i regreted is that my call disconnected before i say thank you to the team. Thank you very much (08/10/2018. 2120hrs)

• Fo
    Fong Chua Oct 14, 2018

VBU2390 produa red bezza!!! Bad attitude driver!!! Im telling him where is my location already why the driver go to wrong place then blame to the customer??? I text him and tell where am I what!!!

Satiz Simanchalan Oct 14, 2018

When I was booked a car number hbb3055 driven by Ab Rahim bin Sudin I was wrong located myself and even I asking apologies for that he keep scoring me.. Use very words pantat and very harsh.. Very shameful and decided to don't use grab after this. Pls take proper action on the driver. Tq

• We
    weishe Oct 14, 2018

yesterday I top up to the grabwallet until now I haven't receive the money in my wallet yet, please kindly do the refund for me.

• Lo
    Loh8 Oct 05, 2018

I am a Grab Driver ID 3870164. Yesterday I received your sms warning that I had overcharged a customer and any repetition will cause me to be barred from driving Grab. The job no. ADR-[protected] for RM8. The promotion was RM6 so the balance is RM2 to be collected from the customer. Upon reaching his destination, he got off without paying the balance so I called out to him to do so which he did with an angry attitude. Can admin confirm if the RM2 is considered overcharged fare? Will I tarnished my reputation for a miserable RM2 !!! Check up on my record first to see if I have a bad record before sending out your sms warning. At least give me "the benefit of double" before condemning me without hearing my side of the story. No doubt there are some bad apples among us drivers but bear in mind that a lot of us are drivers with principles, trying to make a decent living driving numerous hours on the road which is not an easy feat. On receiving customers' complains, Grab admin should allowed the drivers to explain or confess before deciding who to give warnings to. Kindly check up on this matter and delete the warning from my account.

• Sy
    syira jefri Oct 03, 2018

hai saya nak buat complain .. saya selalu naik grab pergi dan balik kerja . Saya login saya punya card dan payment sudah ditolak pada account saya namun kenapa masih ada outstanding ? sedang payment sudah ditolak didalam account saya ?

• Nu
    Nur Najihah Oct 03, 2018

Last 2 days, I already top up my grab pay account but I did not receive the top up amount at that time until now. Please refer to attachment for the photo as a proof of the transaction. I used online banking for the top up.

Joshua JR Osas Oct 03, 2018

Hi..nurul hidayu.i need my house key as i have left in your car

• Al
    Ali Thomas Oct 02, 2018

Name : m. Amirul hakim
    Car : vv2770 myvi
    Date: 27.9.2018
    Time : 4.15
    Content : driver harassing my girl friend. Facebook name Yen. I would like to submit police report

Pls take action immediately avoid crime happen !!!

Andy Hon Sep 19, 2018

please find url link below:

Nissan Almera car
    WD7082 B

complaint 1: never follow Q

complaint 2: rude and reckless driver

complaint 3: illegal overtake

for more further details, kindly contact me
    Andy-[protected]

Hope authority will revise, educate and take actions against driver

• Je
    Jerol Azrul Ayol Sep 19, 2018

Please refer to my screenshot. This rider didnt pay me.

• Ys
    ysmn queenb Sep 18, 2018

the driver was mad at one foreigner because of that foreigner a little bit late wait for his food in burger stall. thus, the driver ask/charge the money to the foreigner while getting angry. but he refused to wait and wants to left the passenger. the plate number is WUM 8518.

Januardo Sihombing Sep 11, 2018

I was arrived at KLIA 2 airport at arround 5:20 PM

• Za
    Zafirah Aisyah Sep 11, 2018

RS1004
    MOHAMMAD FARIS
    GRAB MALAYSIA

The driver has sent me a personal text after the trip was completed offering me his grab service next time i want to go around. I found this unpleasent and unprofessional etique. Pls educate your driver on such and take this as a complain. Thank you

• Na
    NA Enn Sep 11, 2018

petang tadi saya ambil grab untuk suami . dari pangsapuri sri nilam pergi ke tesco ampang . total fare dalam apps rm7 tapi bila suami saya sampai di tesco, driver bagitahu suami jumlah tambang rm9 . kenapa tiba tiba ada tambahan rm2 ? sedangkan perjalanan tiada tol . minta grab tolong pantaukan kes mcm nie .

• La
    Lai Minhan Sep 10, 2018

I keep trying booking all the time and it says no driver around here and they are seen to be like busy...but the car is still around there and didn't move

Ang Chia Liang Sep 06, 2018

Digi do you have any problem? 150 unlimited plan 0mbps??? [protected] jenjarom

• Sy
    Syahirah Ruslan Sep 05, 2018

I stay at Taman Langat Utama Banting its near with KLIA only 10min but i dont understand why i need to pay to grab RM65 ? so expansive i need to pay RM65 for 10min going work ? can you make something for this issue ? i cant take grab after this bcse this is so nonsense price

• Gr
    Great Mongkhon Sep 04, 2018

I found out that in airport penang, a lot of grab car did simple parking the car inside the airport.

This will impact your company branding and customer exprience.

a lot of car was parking inside the pickup / drop off customer roadline.

• Mo
    Mohd shahdan Nasaruddin Sep 04, 2018

telah cancel booking tetapi saya mendapat reply " bodoh menyusahkan org" drpd pemandu