GPNetHelp.com — Unauthorized charge!
GPnethelp.com made 2 charges to my credit card. one for 9.99 and one for 34.95. When i called the co to ask what the charges were for they said i signed up for a dating service. I told them i have been married 35 years and didn't think so. lol. They very quickly said they would cancel the membership and credit my account.
I called my credit card co and told them and they advised i cancel the card and get a new one which i did. I don't know how they got my card number that was the scary thing. I guess ill have to be more careful of who i deal with online. When i went on line to look up GPnethelp.com i immediately noticed some fraud alerts. Thanks to this site and the people on it i learned a good lesson.
More GPNetHelp.com Complaints & Reviews
- GPNetHelp.com - unauthorised charges
- GPNetHelp.com - Fraudulent Charges
- GPNetHelp.com - Multiple unauthorized transactions
- GPNetHelp.com - Unauthorized charges!!!!
- GPNetHelp.com - Stealing money from my account
- GPNetHelp.com - They charged me without I know anything about it!
- GPNetHelp.com - fraud charges
- GPNetHelp.com - Online scam!
- GPNetHelp.com - unautherized charges