GPNetHelp.comUnauthorized charge!

GPnethelp.com made 2 charges to my credit card. one for 9.99 and one for 34.95. When i called the co to ask what the charges were for they said i signed up for a dating service. I told them i have been married 35 years and didn't think so. lol. They very quickly said they would cancel the membership and credit my account.

I called my credit card co and told them and they advised i cancel the card and get a new one which i did. I don't know how they got my card number that was the scary thing. I guess ill have to be more careful of who i deal with online. When i went on line to look up GPnethelp.com i immediately noticed some fraud alerts. Thanks to this site and the people on it i learned a good lesson.

• Ka
    KAMERON PERRODIN Aug 17, 2016

SCAM ARTISTS THEY HAVE STOLEN HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS OUT OF MY ACCOUNTS AND I HAVE RECIEVED OVER DRAFT CHARGES BECAUSE OF THEM

• Th
    Thomas Roy Aug 17, 2016

Cancelled membership and am still getting charged.

LEONARD HEATH JR Aug 17, 2016

THIS COMPANY STOLE 34.95 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT.

• Di
    dickfisher Aug 17, 2016

this random named company has made an unauthorized charge to my account of 49.95 and i want my money back now!

• Harsh Realities Jun 06, 2016

It's your money. Call YOUR credit card company and start a fraud investigation.

johnnyherrera Jun 06, 2016

i noticed a charge of $9.95 and then a charge of $34.95 on my bank statement. These are charges that i did not authorize!! I called the company (gpnethelp) and got a voice mail. I would like these charges reversed! I did a google search and this company lookes to be a dating service which I have never used! Please reverse these charges. Thanks

rakee Jun 06, 2016

if you want your invested money back, then go to the website : http://www.iticctrust.com,
    and make their complain, they will get ur money back surely because they are information technology internet cyber crime.
    Just go their and post your complain, then see how best they are in getting ur money and keeping u always safe from frauds,
    go to www.iticctrust.com, click on post complaints, and post the complaint then see their power of justice,
    that how they take action for u, and make u ur money back, its my guranttee,
    bcoz i have got my Rs 18700 back from webwiz company whom i paid for data entry job,
    and they cheated me iticctrust.com helped me when i complained there, and i got my money back from webwiz company...
    And as well as the best job in a genuine company... so follow my advice u can get the gr8 profit...
    bcoz im getting im a live example.

• Mk
    mkey1226 Jun 06, 2016

Folks,
    Ijust wanted to let everyone know this stuff is still going on. I just looked at my bank statement and found an unauthorized charge for $34.95 by gpnethelp.com. I have no idea how they got my info. As it is Sunday, I will be contacting my bank AND gpnethelp.com, first thing in the morning. There is a different phone # listed for gpnethelp.com on my statement. It is [protected], in case anyone else wants or needs it.

• Ne
    Need2KnowPlease Apr 24, 2013

My husband and I noticed a charge on our account from this company that he had supposedly made in December or january. He was suffering from back pain and was going through withdrawal from pain medication after he had decided to go ahead with back surgery.
    These people said he authorized them over the phone to start a subscription. He did not. He was afraid and didn't know what to do.
    I went to the bank and they said they could not do anything about it except block that amount. This was not good enough for me because I felt like they could just change the amount withdrawn.
    After he died, they withdrew another 49.99. My credit union called them and told them my husband was deceased. They cheerfully agreed to refund the money. They did not. I wrote my credit union again and have had not response. I will go down again. I thought that this was illegal to withdraw money from a deceased person's account?

• Di
    dieane Mar 13, 2012

you have done the same to me and taken money that was for my sons 13birthday I hope we can get enough people together take Be2 to court I

• Kn
    K. NAGARAJ Mar 13, 2012

A TRANSCTION OF USD 34.82 ON CARD NO.[protected] IS MADE AT [protected] WRONGLY 4H0URS EARLIER ON13-3-2012., BEFORE CANCELLING.
    MEMBER ID: [protected].
    WEBSITE URL: WWW.MUFFIA.COM

• Pa
    Paulo Costa Jesus Oct 24, 2011

Hi. On the 25/09/2011 I have been charged 15€ without using any service. I want to now how I can cancel all accounts that are still active. I´m 100% sure that I didn´t use this service for a long time and I am still beeing charged. Please what can I do?

• Da
    David Peters Aug 13, 2011

Trying to bill your credit card for things you did not order

FRUD IS BAD

RJINSTABLE Dec 24, 2010

YOU GPNET HELP MADE MY CHECKING ACCOUNT BOUNCE SEVERAL TIMES AND I NEED PAY BACKED

WHEN ??????????????????? SOME ONE NEEDS TO TURN YOU IN TO THE LAW

RJINSTABLE Dec 24, 2010

when are you going too reenburse me?? THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4 YOU TOOK FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT UNAURTHORIZED

WHEN IS GPNET..HELP GOING TO RENBURSE ME THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ THAT YOU TOOK FROM MY BANK ACCONT UNAURTHORIZED...34.95 FOR 7 MONTHES FOR WHAT GPNET HELP...ROBERT HOGUE

RJINSTABLE Dec 17, 2010

your a fraud

RJINSTABLE Dec 17, 2010

WHAT KINDA DATING SITE ARE YOU SALEING YOU CHARGED ME FOR NOTHING GPNET HELP WITHDREW 34.99 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT...FOR 6 MONTHS...AND I COULD NOT GET LOGGED IN YOUR DATING SITE...DO YOU EVEN HAVE ONE...YOU CAN REPLIE BACK TO [email protected] YOU CAN REMBURSE ME BACK FOR MY NOTHING...OR YOU A FRAUD

RJINSTABLE Oct 15, 2010

U ARE NOTHING BUT A SCAM...WHAT KINDA WEB SITE ARE YOU HAVING...I LOGGED ON A REPOFF

• Dw
    dwhams Oct 14, 2010

I had sighned up to this website under the understanding that it would be $9.95 a month not $99.95 a month
    I cancelled my subscription because of this so I would like to have this money in my account.
    In other words I want a refund of the $99.95. thank you. here is my email address [email protected]

• Ou
    Outraged at gphelp.com Sep 04, 2010

I, too, was scammed by these crooks! Initial charge of $59.99, then 3 charges monthly of $26.99 before I noticed them. I went to my bank and the young lady there was very helpful in getting these charges wiped, cancelled my credit card and reissued one to me.

Now, today, I received an e-mail message from "gpnethelp.com" citing my "Fling" account was verified as cancelled. Like many more before me, I've been married 38 years and have no desire to visit a "gay lifestyle" site!!

What a load of horsecrap! !

leegr71 Jul 05, 2010

I am neutral concerning complaint but haven't been notified that it was taken care of.

leegr71 Jul 05, 2010

This was out of my checking account and since it was just a few hours ago I wanted to be sure it was not put through. Please cancel featured member portion. Thanks Lee Grey Jr.

leegr71 Jul 05, 2010

Just a few hours ago I mistakenly gave chek number to Seek Bang for featured member and then realized that I should have gotton the silver upgrade and wrote them to cancel the featured member portion. I have not heard or gotton word about the cancellation. My email was [email protected] and my password was alice 123. I only want the silver upgrade and not the featured member for the addional 9.97 monthly. Please reply that this was taken care of. Thanks

• Ka
    karilynn Mar 24, 2010

WITHDREW MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. WHEN I TRIED TO REACH THEM I KEPT GETTING DISCONNECTED

• Ag
    agerr Feb 24, 2010

my credit union savings account charged money i didnt authorized and had no idea it was done now charged for insufficient funds . i was wondering what will be done to change this situation around

RANDY LAPUH Jan 26, 2010

i want to be credited back to my checking acct. $69.90

RANDY LAPUH Jan 26, 2010

IV'E BEEN GHARGED 34.95 EVERY 2TWO WEEKS FROM MY DEBIT CARD (SINCE JANUARY THIS YEAR) AND I WANT TO BE CREDITED BACK TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. IV'E NEVER PURCHASED ANYTHING FROM GPTNETHELP.COM.

• Ds
    d stump Aug 29, 2009

I want my money back. I did not authorize a debit from my account.

• Pa
    Paul Yarrington Jun 03, 2009

I got charged $34.95 for something i didn't sign up for.I would like my account recredited please!

• Ro
    Ronald Sampsell May 13, 2009

gpnethelp.com has charged my deit card 34.95 what is this charge for?

• To
    tommy jenkins May 02, 2009

my card was charged by this company . I have not purchused anything from them. my card was charged on 4/3/09 for $34.95, I would like to have that amount credited back in my acount.

• Li
    lindajones Mar 08, 2009

some body please tell me how i can receive my money back from these people, I don't know nothing about these people that's been getting my money out of my account every month.$14.95

• Li
    lindajones Mar 08, 2009

The same thing is being happening to my account also and i want my money back also.

• Gs
    gsarchangel Feb 17, 2009

I have been charged 3 times... once in august of 08 when I signed up for a dating service but before the "free" period was up I canceled my account online.. yet I was still billed... afterwards I called their number went thru the prompts and was told.. " sorry our systems are down please call us back in 1hr"... next call was "yep still down call back in 30 min"... after several frustrating calls I gave up after all I had cancelled online... well no problem right.. sept oct no bill then Wham November I get hit again.. 49.95 I go off the deep end make several calls again even get in touch with a "Manager" who tells me that "she would take care of the situation as soon as the system came up"... no bill in dec or jan then this feb yep you guess it another 49.95 bill... I make 4 more calls all the same bull crap excuse " our system is down please call back in an hr" ... called my bank today to reverse all 3 charges and now Im looking for a lawyer.. these guys stole from me and also caused overdraft fees on my account...I'll be making some phone calls to some people who will be interested in more then a few hundred dollars recovery...

• Ri
    Ripped Off Jan 22, 2009

They are total scam artists. I have contacted the bank, called the company. The company will refund only 90 days worth of charges. My next call will be to the Attorney General in Florida. They can now suffer the expense of massive legal fees and fines. They chose to mess with the wrong person this time..

chevygirl Jan 15, 2009

had money taken out of my account for no reason
    i would like 2 have it back

Antonio Jan 06, 2009

I just got reviewed my bank statement from last month and noticed a charge for 34.95 and didn't know where it came from. Can you give me some assistance on how to get this removed and my account credited. I have never visited this site but would like to speak to someone personally to have this resolved.

Janis Jul 22, 2008

Noticed a charge on credit card. Called this business if that is what it is and ask how they charged on the credit card. They told me that I had signed up and was a member. Well supposely this place is a dating service, never used, never signed up also back in April they charged to this card, at the time had some health issues and it slipped by. But the woman was more than happy to take the April charge off and the current charges off the card. The scarely thing is they can do it again!!! According to the credit card company even if I close the credt card account, this place can still charge to a cancelled credit card and I can be charged for it. I wish this company could be traced. I am the type of person who would press charges to the limit. The charges to this credit card were $59.95 each time, guess they feel that people just don't look at the statements from credit card company.