GotPrint.comGotPrint shoppers beware!

GotPrint
www.gotprint.net / www.gotprint.com

I order some business cards from gotprint.com. My order was 100 of one order of business cards and another set of 100. The company sends me only one set of 100 PLUS 44 of the same person business cards. I immediately call the company only to get that a answering service answer there phone calls and then I was advised they cannot help me over the phone and instructed me to send an email and someone would respond to me within 24 to 48 business hours. I am livid and follow the instructions and send and email. Luckily someone calls me back within a few hours and after receiving the call the representatives hangs up on me informing me that they printed the right order and tells me to count all my business cards. I am insulted by this point and then I receive a startling email after that. If I am pointing out that it is there printing error as the cards I received they are informing me that I am still wrong. I send all the cards that they printed for me. And the only refunded me half my order and charged me for business cards that was never sent to me. This company does not understand what customer service is and takes a long time for them to respond. They do not call you by phone as they try to only handle the issue by emails and if your order is wrong you are just out of luck. Then they send me this email to top it off (I copied and pasted the email as I changed no words):

Message:

Hello,

We have received only one (1) set back on this order (435494), it was required of you to send both sets back. Please be advised at this time we can only refund you on the one (1) set that you have sent back. Be advised that from this point on Printograph inc/GotPrint.com cannot honor any order from your company (Your account has been closed). Please allow 4 to 8 working days to receive your refund that the one (1) set you have sent back

Got Print

(All I wanted was my correct order and when I point it out to them that they gave me the wrong order they did not want to correct it and send me the right order but the only refunded me half of what I paid and then tells me not to order from them again) What kind of company will tell a customer after letting them know that you received a wrong order that you can no longer do business with them)

The only outcome from this as I would never use there services again and I would not recommend them to anyone. As I was telling a friend about my experience they directed me to Vistaprint.com and I must say the customer service is remarkable and they match any competitors price. And they have prompt delivery and when you call them over the phone they handle the issue right then. After I notified gotprint I ordered business cards from Vistaprint.com and by the time gotprint even responded to me sending them back my business cards to them that I received after a 2-3 day delivery I received my order from Vistaprint. Gotprint shoppers Beware!!!

RESOLVED

• He
    Helen BWP Aug 01, 2019

About GotPrint, I have to say: Don't waste your time!

I tried to order folders from them, and they may take 2-3 business days to review the design file. If they didn't approve it, you have to do it again and again, I feel really confused why do they need that much time to check a design file, and they always reply the email during mid-night EST.

I Guess they just using some outsource like us from other countries, and that's why they need 3-4 weeks to proceed project and more time for shipping. If you need to make sure the design is ok to proceed, you have to wait 24-72 hours to get their email, there is no online checking system could help you. The price they offer can't save your time.

I used to use 4over or zoo-printing for flyers and postcards, and I have never experienced such hassle before. Not recommended in my opinion.

• Cu
    customml May 09, 2017

Horrible experience! Customer service doesn't help at all. They will stop orders and give you lame reason, so you can reorder and pay rush fees. They told me my artwork was not uploaded, when i gave them proof it was uploaded, then they told me i have crop marks still on the artwork. So i showed them the proof that i don't, then they told me their software is just catching something on my art. So i needed to cancel order and order new cards using same art, but this time pay for rush fees so my client will have it in time. HORRIBLE!!!

• Rc
    RC74 Nov 08, 2013

I am a freelance designer, and I had a customer who insisted on using them versus someone local. What should have been a simple large format print instantly turned into a designer's nightmare. The first file that was sent was a pdf with a .125 bleed (which is pretty much standard for print shops) per their instruction. After twenty-four hours had passed they refused to print the piece in question, stating that they can now take PSD, EPS, TIFF, or JPG. Then further advised me that they now want the bleed to extended to .127! At this point I was a little angry, but corrected it anyway. I sent the new file (with the desired corrections) to be processed, only to receive another email that they cannot handle full bleeds! Seriously, if your company cannot process a pdf, or handle a full bleed then you are worthless to me as a customer. This job is now past its deadline, the client is angry, and I swear that I if any future client wants use GotPrint.com, I will strongly advise against it, strongly recommend reputable local print services, or just not take the job.

saloner Jan 16, 2013

For a mega company...they should have comp'd them or gave you a discount on your next order AFTER correcting this on. I am sure that you will not be returning. I use vista prints and have for years. I ordered magnetic cards(give them to the person on every gig so they never loose my number. they let me keep the order ( had to cut a white line on all of them) and they sent me the correct order. That is customer service. To Mike Acosta...don't really know what your function for your company is...but that isn't the way to get more business is by talking bad about others. That causes me to be a little cautious about your small company. I usually go for the small company but I do appreciate integrity too

GotPrint Nov 14, 2012

Hello,

I'd like to apologize for any issues you had with this order and our customer service. We strive to provide the best customer service, and it's a concern to us that you were not satisfied. I'd like to see how we can regain your trust so that you can give us another try. I can issue you a discount code for your next purchase and ensure that we follow up on any concerns asap to assure your order doesn't have any problems. I would also like to let you know that we followed up on all the concerns you mentioned and that this issue will not happen again. I will be contacting you separately to resolve the matter.

GotPrint Nov 14, 2012

Hello,
    I'm truly sorry to hear about this issue you had with your order. We did experience a few issues with your files not being print-ready. In regard to customer service, we take concerns such as these very seriously and would like to assure you that we have followed up on this immediately. I'd like to see if there's anything we can do to regain your trust in our company. I can provide you with a discount code for your next purchase, and have a representative follow up to ensure your files meet our specs and that all your concerns are handled accordingly. I will be contacting you to resolve the matter. Thank you.

• Rm
    rmahlberg Nov 14, 2012

Gotprint is by fart the WORST company I have ever dealt with!!! Their customer service is horrible and they have no respect for their customers. Rush means nothing to them. They lied to me several times about the amount of time it would take for my order and I ended up having to cancel because it would not be there before my event. Everyone I talked to was rude and did not give me a chance to ask any questions before reading me the e-mail they sent that I was calling about.

GotPrint Jan 26, 2011

Hello @denizcaroll,
    I noticed your posting on another thread, and would like to resolve this for you. I was able to locate your account, however, I did not see any orders in your account. I'm very sorry that you are dissatisfied with our service - I would like to see how we can turn this experience around for you. Please also let me assure you that by no means do we solicit our customers' customers. We offer blind drop shipping to our customers for this reason.

• De
    denizcaroll Jan 26, 2011

I hear your frustration. They're not professional at all. You will never know what you get into when you deal with GotPrint and VistaPrint. I suspect if they were operated by the same people.
    It's also wrong telling your customer how much you padi for the project. They're not supposed to print their name on the shipping label.
    But it's all your fault that you work with unethical companies. Do a better search. The cheapest doesn't mean better. I've tried so many onine printing companies. I've found many good ones. I won't mention their name here but do a search or ask professionals who does this kind of world. GotPrint and VistaPrint are not for quality products. Does this makes sense: YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR...

GotPrint Nov 22, 2010

Excuse above, I guess there's a glitch when it comes to typing apostrophes. What I meant to say was I would like* and I will*.

GotPrint Nov 22, 2010

Hi Joe,
    I'd like to first apologize for the inconvenience these issues have undoubtedly caused you. I would like to follow up on this order immediately in order to resolve these issues. If you provide me with an order number, I'll look into this to see what exactly happened, and how we can correct it. Thank you.

Joe Ney Nov 22, 2010

On 9/9/10 I made an order online of 1000 door hangers which never got delivered to me, it was delivered in damaged conditions to my clients to whom I was reselling the products. It looks like the package was damaged and the UPS guy delivered the items to the address printed on the actual material. This is totally unacceptable.

I called Gotprint requesting a reprint of the order, but it was never completed as promised by the person I talked to. I never got the reprint nor was contacted by anyone about the issue, ever.

I called again and request a refund, I was assured of the refund by one of the sales representatives. but the frustration kept on going.

Until now, 3 months later I have not received the $137.06 that represents a small fraction of what this has costed me.

GotPrint Sep 30, 2010

Hi Lisa223284,

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this situation. We strive to offer great service to our customers, and if at any time, a customer is unsatisfied, we do our best to resolve the situation. Please provide me with an order number so that I can look into this for you and see what we can do. I will also make a note of this situation so that we can prevent these situations from occurring in the future. You can message me here or email me at [email protected] Thank you.

Hi Tabatha Dickson,

I'm sorry to hear you had problems with our website and ordering your print products. I also would like to apologize if any of your products were delivered off center and late. I would like to look into these problems so that I can help rectify the problems. Please provide me with an order number so that I can better assist you. You can message me here or email me at [email protected] Thank you.

Hi kitridge12,

I would like to apologize for any problems you had with our customer service and Quality Control. If you'd like me to look into this, please send me your order number so that I can follow up and try to correct the problems. We certainly want our customers concerns to be heard, and would like to be able to assist you the best we can. You can send me a message here, or email me at [email protected] Thank you.

Hi Atlanta Law,

I apologize for the issues you and your charity had regarding our pricing. If you supply me with the order number pertaining to this order, I can follow up to see how I can help you so that we can resolve these issues. Thank you.

Hi Arthur P.,

I'm sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with our service and products. If there's an issue you would like for me to look into, please supply me with the order number, so that I can look into it to resolve any issues. Thank you.

Hi Elephant Rider,

I do apologize for the problems you faced with our customer service team. I have taken a note of these issues, and assure you that we pay close attention to any problems our customers face in order to improve our website as well as our service.

Regarding the customer service issue you had, I spoke to the representative and he explained the situation to me. We require for the customer to send in a business license or permit, so that we can have the actual physical copy. Then, we check the California BOE permit check site to verify the information is correct. We have this policy because it helps us ensure that the customers are really who they claim they are. We have had problems with this in the past, which is why we have this policy.

I understand that you did not want to send in the documentation, and were frustrated that we don't simply rely on the permit check site, however, we are strict on this policy, as the representative explained to you. I hope I have answered all of your questions. If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact me by messaging me here, or send an email to [email protected] so that I can further assist you. Thank you.

• Li
    Lisa223284 Sep 27, 2010

This is one of the worst customer service experiences I've ever had. I will NEVER even attempt to order from them and I am personally making it a point to let all of my clients and colleagues know how horrible their service is. I am writing up an email blast as soon as I finish this because I'm just that upset and would hate for anyone I know to have this kind of experience.

I attempted to order from them today and rather than getting a knowledgeable, friendly customer service rep, I got a man who didn't know much and sounded like he was reading from a script instead of answering my questions like a human being. Then I got transferred to a woman named Vanessa who was a "supervisor" but had ZERO customer service skills. Her answer to everything was "no" and "we don't do that". I was attempting to place an order for 10, 000 postcards and instead of dealing with someone who was trying to first understand my issue and then help me solve it, she was very flippant, short, and ignorant. She kept talking in circles and never addressed my issue.

On top of that, she never did resolve my issue - she just ended the call with no resolution. When I asked to speak to the owner, I was told he doesn't take calls or feedback. This is a ridiculous way to run a business.

Not only will they never see my money, I'm tweeting, Facebooking, email blasting, and word of mouthing to let EVERYONE (entrepreneurs, event planners, publicists, etc) know about this experience.

• Ta
    Tabatha Dickson Aug 05, 2010

All I have to say is run away and don't look back. My experience with GotPrint in the beginning was wonderful. All the jobs I did we beautiful, on time and great price. The past 4 months everything has gone down hill quickly!!! They have ripped me off forcing me to reprint jobs and have to pay again. Last situation was a job that I literally had to re-upload 10 times, because of their faulty web system. The cards were always delivered late and off center. They even had the nerve to say that the error was mine and how I setup the file. This is so wrong since I have done so many other jobs using their template, creating instructions and upload directions. In the long run, the price is so not worth the hassle. I lost a lot more from using them then if I went to a high end printing company.

• Ki
    kitridge12 May 21, 2010

After going through a whole ordeal on color printing issues (they don't print true to color, but that's fine and expected with their off-set printing, and I'm a graphic designer, mostly illustration/postcards, posters) with gotprint, the quality control guy got emotional and said he didn't know if he would let me order again. I've never heard of a company closing down a customer account but he did, because he wanted to use a power play, and I wasn't even a problem customer. After 5+ years of using gotprint, (this is my second issue of having a product come out unusable out of 50+ orders) I am shocked at their customer service.

I also repeat what was said above. You get what you pay for. Cheap= Cheap product, Cheap service, Cheap service. Stay away from Got Print. As designers, we have many options out there, and I know there are companies out there who have better customer service morals and standards.

Got Print, you lost a long time, faithful customer. Such a shame because things could have been different but I'm using my consumer power to choose to go elsewhere. Keep up your customer service tactics and you will continue to lose customers and nowadays, with the internet, people are going to talk.

• Pr
    printrevolution Mar 13, 2010

I disagree with this complaint, if you know what you're doing GotPrint is an excellent printing source. An even better source is Design Overdrive www.designoverdrive.com, they're starting a print revolution that will change the way you shop for printing services online. Check them out!

• At
    Atlanta Law Mar 03, 2010

GotPrint misrepresents their prices; the product is not delivered until additional monies have been paid.

My non-profit charity placed an order with "GotPrint" for customized bookmarks to be delivered to a non-profit charity in London, England. My charity had fulfilled its part of the contractual agreement at this point. After delivery to London, the delivery partner for "GotPrint" demanded additional fees before they would release the order to the London charity.

Requests for assistance from "GotPrint" were met with claims that the Terms of Service for "GotPrint" reflects these additional costs. This is NOT TRUE. The Terms of Service as of February 9, 2010 can be seen at the website for "GotPrint" [http://gotprint.net/g/showTerms.do].

Repeated requests for assistance have been ignored and my charity has had to pay these additional funds in order to have the order delivered. "GotPrint" has misrepresented the costs of their goods to our charity. As a result of this misrepresentation we have had to spend additional funds and additional time to rectify this situation.

GotPrint intentionally deceives customers about the full cost.

• Ar
    Arthur P. Mar 03, 2010

I certainly think that gotprint.com is NOT the right company if you are looking for a high quality product/service, It is just to have something printed for less. If you are looking for unbeatable pricing and higher quality (trade printers only) try 4over.com and you will see the difference.

Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences.

• Da
    Dan Justice Jan 14, 2010

I have a successful printing company locally and I use gotprints broker program. They process dozens of orders on a weekly bases for myself and our sales crew. Feel free to call me or my wife. I can vouch for them and have plenty of customers/local business owners who agree. (they never contact your customers or indicate that you're not the one doing the printing... just pay the $3 for blind shipping ) To date, they have yet to make a mistake or be late, even during the holidays (this last Christmas) I make thousands of dollars each month and gain business from word of mouth. I have diligently searched for better pricing and quality just to save a little, but none exist. Both gotprints quality and prices are unbeatable. Take time to realize the long-winded and poorly written complaints imply the questionable intelligence of whoever is writing them. feel free to email me. [email protected]

I am not much for blogs or message boards, but somebody needs to say something good about gotprint. I'm pretty sure some minimum waged vistaprint employees are the ones the the "bad experiences."

• Su
    SusieL Nov 23, 2009

I have been doing business with gotprint for 5 years. I place, on average, 10 orders per year. I have never, not once, experienced problems with my order, customer service or timeliness. In fact, only the very opposite. They are speedy and reliable. They are the cheapest and most user friendly on-line printing company. I am in graphic design and always use got print. I have made a few errors on my part, and when dealing with customer service, they are extremely speedy and nice! They answer the phone and they also have a chat on line. They are also extremely helpful. I love them and refer everyone to gotprint. And NO, I do not work for them, I just simply don't want to see a good business drug through the mud. I agree with previous statements; When you are nice to customer service, they are more inclined to help.

ChrisM Jul 26, 2009

I agree - you should really try www.printprintprint.biz. They have overnight printing service available for low prices. Their quality is Excellent and turnaround is super fast! They also have a wholesale printing program for print resellers located at www.printprintprint.biz/wholesale

They provide free sample packets as well. You will be blown away by the customer service and great printing!

• El
    ElephantRider Jul 21, 2009

GotPrint sucks bigtime. I am 10 years prepress and longer as designer. I use 3 other online printers and a few local offset and digital printers with 0 problems from the first job to the ones I am currently running. The very first job at GP was a disaster, their customer service is the very WORST, their management is a little better but still inept at professional printing. The software to upload and approve was a joke.

The second job, which I only did as requested by the same client who refererred me to them originally, went so badly that I shredded their customer service representative so badly that they cancelled my account.

Good. i wont need it.

Cheap Price=Cheap Product. Every Time.

• Sh
    Sherry Baker Jul 10, 2009

I'll agree with one thing. GotPrint is really weak when dealing one-on-one with the customer.

Service is something you pay for. With GotPrint, all you are really paying for is output and postage. You GET what you pay for.

This is drive-thru printing. You order through the box and you get what you put in. You either follow their instructions to the LETTER... or it is wrong and there is nothing you can do, short of eating the job.

I have eaten my share. Two to be exact. One was my error (lazy preflighting) and one was my customer's error. In the five years I've been dealing with GotPrint, they have only messed up due to their error once -- they cut my cards a quarter inch short. To their credit, they fixed it immediately at no charge to me or my customer. Even gave me a credit of $6.00 to cover shipping.

Here is where Local Printers vs. Web Printers differ.

Most localized printers change files every single day and the customer never even knows it. We are used to getting files that need "tweaking" and it's part of our job to double check. We are full service printers... that's why you pay more with us versus a place like GotPrint.

GotPrint, like I said above, is simple drive-thru printing. If there is a problem with your file, their people usually aren't going to catch it. They are running a 100+ cards at a time. If all 100+ customers sent them a color match sample, wanted to talk to them on the phone, had special instructions... how many cards would get out in a day? Not nearly as many. They make their money on QUANTITY. The more they can print, the better they do.

THIS is your trade off. If your file is right, you win.
    If your file is not... there is no one to fix your file for you.

So you get back a crappy looking card and they tell you they printed what you sent.
    What was wrong with your file? They don't know, and to be honest... you aren't paying for them to know. As one of the local printers... here's the dish:

You didn't follow their instructions to the letter. Read them. EVERYTHING is there. Download the templates. EVERYTHING is there. The only thing that they can possibly do wrong if you follow ALL the instructions to the letter, is misregister and trim wrong. If they did, you have a beef. If not, pay for your cards! They DID their job. It's not their fault you didn't do YOURS.

They can't be expected to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. That is the job of your LOCAL FULL SERVICE PRINTER. Once again, you get what you pay for.

I understand your frustration at dealing with horrible customer service, but when I consider all the money we have saved with GotPrint over the last five years of brokering... I think it's worth it for the quality and speed of the service.

When it works (which is most of the time now that I have file submission down to a science) it works *great*

The key to getting along with GotPrint is to avoid their customer service if at all possible... and make sure that if something is wrong...it's wrong because of them, not you. And even if it is their fault... be nice.

Those people are getting just barely over minimum wage and work REALLY long days to keep up with the workflow. When their bosses say they don't want to be disturbed, it could mean their jobs if they disturb them and even if it's the middle of the afternoon for you, keep in mind that they've been working since 6am.

Not saying the original poster's account of what happened is tainted in any way, but sometimes our own level of malcontent can "conveniently" make us forget that we... say... called someone an incompetent idiot 2 seconds before asking them to do us a favor.

Being nice, even in adversity, works so much better... especially when you consider you have been complaining about not getting 4 star cuisine from a McDonalds, when you ordered in Swahili and didn't use the Combo Numbers.

• To
    Tom Fisher May 04, 2009

I just read another post regarding gotprint.com and became very interested in getting to the bottom of it all. I am a graphic designer and have been running my own business for over 11 years now. I went from small local printers to large printers to online printers and all the way to the moon, but found that there is no MAGIC in the world of printing!!

All the printers buy their printing equipment from large companies that produce them. They rent/buy a location and hire people to work there. So if all these are equal, what is the bloody difference??? Well, there is enough difference to make people hate or adore their printers. I have come to know a few different factors that help understand theis madness better: not all clients are the same.

What I mean is that geese are different from quails. They have different needs and different priorities. A graphic designer will look for certain qualities in a printer. So will a guy who has a late night enlightening experience and suddenly feels calling for a new profession as a plumber. But they will look for different qualities. I love plumbers but, lets face it, most of them do not give as much attention to color consistency and print clarity as they do to price. So in other words, you can not expect every printer to be everything you ever wanted!

Good printers specialize in certain products, period. As soon as a printer tells you "I have got the best postcards, business cards, and best rates on life insurance out there" you better run... like a quail. Without getting into the "100 reasons why you should not look for printers based on price", I would simply say that you need to have a realistic expectation. If you look for business cards and you find 3 companies that offer them at rates ranging between $4.00 to $400.00 you better believe that there is a difference in what you will be receiving in the end.

We can all probably agree that "Joe the Plumber" should not be too upset if he got his cards done at gotprint.com or vistaprint.com or overnightprints.com or chickenfingersprint.com for $5, and they arrived 3 weeks after the deadline, or perhaps were misprinted, or simply looked like that stuff that geese do best (please see your back yard in the spring for more details). So for all of you "Joes" out there, go ahead and use these online printers - they are truly awesome for the quick/cheap/simple solution to your print problems. BUT, please do not ### about how miserable you are with your choices! If you do not have the cash, go ahead, and get a Kia. "It may look like chicken but it sure does smell like fish" is a good motto for something that looks too good to be true!

For those of you who do want to have assurances and are willing to pay what it costs to get something of true quality and value, you have to be a lot more careful, my friends. Do not buy into the cheap, old fashioned strategies of free this or free that. Do you think that if I offer you 1000 business cards at $20.00, I will also offer you almost-cost on folders or letterheads? NOPE! I will make sure to get compensated for the initial loses on the business cards later on when you buy other products. Wouldn't you? So you will pay one way or another, it really is a matter of value at the end.

I can't blame the companies for doing that because they need to attract clients! So if you are a graphic designer, or a marketing guru, or other 'print related' professional, you should probably look for a relationship with your printer and not a one night stand. Relationships, in the long run, produce much, much stronger connections and thus help you build a lasting business.

To conclude, I did not do so well in my English courses in University so I will not attempt this. Conclude yourself.

PS: I found a company called CanB Business Solutions, www.canbsolutions.com, on another forum and worked with them for some time now. They may not (I think...not sure) do one night stands with clients but they will, however, be open to a relationship. Another good company I have been working with is www.companyfolders.com - they specialize in folder printing. Both companies have REAL service and REAL commitment to quality products. They take responsibility when geese crap hits the fan and seem to provide consistency... I love that in print. While www.canbsolutions.com is my main supplier now, I also use a couple of local printers for things that are outside of their area of expertise. What works for me may not work for you, but if you like my findings/logic I think you just may find my ideas quite awesome. :o) I will post this on all the other forums I can find, otherwise my work will never be recognized for what it is - "glorious". I wish everyone a great 2009 and a quick economic recovery!!!

• Ke
    Ken Fenner May 04, 2009

I have used and recommended GotPrint and have never, in three years had a complaint. The quality of the card stock and the actual printing were superb. The fact that this is the most economical purchase you can make (important to small business owners) is the icing on the cake that keeps me as a loyal customer.

Let us all understand something. If you want immediate customer service, you have to pay a premium. The original poster of this thread ordered 200 business cards. That's a $20 order. You cannot even print your own cards on store bought stock for $20. And, we are talking about two different runs of design. GotPrint was probably lucky to make $3 on the order. Now this person wants customer service to fall over them? Give me a break. Go to your local printer and see what they will charge you for two runs of 100 business cards. Welcome to 2009.. economy of scale. If you want cheap, you deal with email customer service. If you want to tie up customer service reps or belly ache to a live person, you don't get that for the cheapest price. It is what it is.

I also find it highly suspect that other negative posters conveniently added alternate URL's suggesting other printing houses. I'm not buying that bill of goods.

The final negative comment I will address is the poster whose lack of planning became someone else's emergency. You wait to place an order that will come in two days before a show AND you were the one that made the mistake and then you come on here and complain? Again for an order of 1000 cards, which GotPrint charges $18.55 (they don't make money on your rushed shipping), a person expects bend over backwards customer service.

These complaints, in my opinion have ZERO legitimacy. Its a shame in this age of anonymous digital interaction that a few people with nothing better to do can slander a company and get away with it. If you are planning to do business with GotPrint, go forward. You will not be sorry.

So you know I am not affiliated with GotPrint I am leaving my full information in a signature line.

Ken Fenner
    - owner PressurePros, Inc
    - owner Restore-A-Deck product line
    - retired Finance chairman United Association of Mobile Contract Cleaners.
    pressurepros @ mail . com

johnny Apr 17, 2009

I have placed over 300 orders with gotprint and have NEVER had a problem... they are also very easy to deal with. I have often had to upgrade shipping or downgrade shipping based on customers' time-frame and have always been accommodated by gotprint.

I also use uprinting for other products and they have excellent customer service. Just yesterday there was a discrepancy on my invoice and what their production crew was doing. I need an order in my hands in two business days... and paid for 2nd day air, expecting a shipment date yesterday and they told me the shipment wasn't scheduled until today, which would miss my deadline. They put me on hold for about 5 min. and then another gentleman got on the phone and told me, "Just sit back and relax, we have upgraded your order to Overnight delivery(no extra charge) and you will have your order as expected."

Both companies are awesome.

Johnny

• Jw
    jwb7535 Apr 02, 2009

GotPrint consistently delivers high quality products on time and at a fair cost. Have done over half dozen orders in last year and everything is done properly.

I highly recommend their services.

John

• Kr
    Kristen Nov 26, 2008

I have used Gotprint.com for almost a year for things like postcards, flyers, etc, and have been very pleased by the results. The customer service people have always been helpful, and they actually called me personally to let me know of an error I made when ordering. I also know of a local business owner who uses them and is very pleased.

• K
    K Nov 26, 2008

I have made 9 orders with gotprint and been happy. Postcards, Rip Cards and 7 sets of business cards. My Credit card didn’t go through because I keyed in the wrong ccv number and the gal I spoke to was extremely friendly. I was also impressed because while I was on the phone I received the email that my order had been updated. so far so good for me.

I have seen vista prints and dealt with clients who used them, I could never use the free cards they offer which are on little more than notebook paper and the website is so aggressive to get you to upgrade it really turned me away.

to the gentleman who wrote the initial complaint, if speaking with you is as difficult as reading what you wrote I can see how a misunderstanding would occur.

K from Las Vegas

Sam Oct 30, 2008

I must agree that gotprint.com has disappointed me. I have done business with them for a couple years. Within the past 3 months i have had 2 problems with print jobs that have forced me to go with a different company. I had them print letterhead and it came back with the colors wrong. (I'm a graphic designer and print coordinator. Yes, my files were correct.)They only offered to reprint the letterhead at a reduced cost if i changed my files. I had the letterhead reprinted with the same files from a different company and everything was fine. The last job i had them print were business tent cards, and they came in with the inside upside down. The said they would refund my money after i pay to ship back the cards. The deadline for the cards have come and gone, they are useless to me.

In both of these situations the company did not assist me in trying to make things right. I have since moved on to using www.uprinting.com.

Chris S. Oct 20, 2008

First off saying that Vista Print is better than Gotprint is silly...the person who wrote this complaint no doubt works at vistaprint..

Anyways I think companies like Gotprint are necessary in today's printing industry..they help keep prices competitive and they help move the industry forward..

For example..I think Gotprint was one of the first companies that featured an online business card designer...soon other printing companies copied the idea so that they could compete...

Don't get ripped by your local printer...its happened to me before and now that

• Fr
    fred Aug 28, 2008

Hello, Scott K. (If this is your real name). Please be careful about what you write. Please research the matter thoroughly before attempting to spread rumors that are not true. Have you heard of slander and libel?

Zoo Printing is a real printing company. They are not brokers. They have four 40" presses and have been in business for over 8 years. They are located in Commerce, CA and have a state-of-the-art printing facility with 50 employees. They have a spacious 25, 000 square foot building that is equipped with top-of-the-line equipments. Please feel free to visit them.

• Al
    Alfonaso V. Jul 31, 2008

As someone who has done everything in printing form brokering to owning a small print company, retired now. I have had very few good experiences with online companies. The first thing I always do is call. If I get someone that seems helpfull I do not mind paying a bit more just for the 1 on 1 service.
    Never count out the smaller printers they normally have the best customer service. To this day if I have any old customers ask me where to go I send them to a place called Image Zone. I believe the web address is www.IZprinting.com . I have always had great luck with them. They have even refused to print some of my files because the files were not hi enough quality. I know a company that turns down $$$ right. It saved me in the long run with the client.
    All I can say after reading all of these is be picky, cheap is not always best for you. And, sometimes you really do get what you pay for.
    I hope this helped.

nolan collins Jul 30, 2008

I am amazed at all of this complaints. got print has printed cards, postcards and flyers for me over the past few years, I have recommended them to numerous people and have not once had a reason to complain. Neither have the people I referred them to. Their work is outstanding and much better quality than I have received in most other places. I have always been surprised how fast they turn orders around too.
    I give these guys two big thumbs up.
    When you realize how many orders they do, it sucks when you are one of the very few people who gets a bad order. I think McDonalds gets my order right 50% of the time and I still go back. Give them a break and try again, you'll probably be surprised. AND if you treat someone with respect when things DO go wrong, you're more likely to get better customer service and a faster turn around too.

To add to a comment above, they do combine the shipping too, they did not used to, but do now. Obviously they are listening. I'd use them anyway. To the people who order print material to arrive 2 days before an event, think ahead and plan on something going wrong no matter who you do business with.

I noticed a comment on vistaprint above too. They only match price on the exact same size, weight and cover of the paper. If any part of it is off, they will not match. It's very misleading. I do a lot of printing and will be doing more now and will continue t use and recommend gotprint until they give me a big reason to leave them.

• Bi
    BillyDB Jan 31, 2019

@nolan collins you make me laugh how long have you been working for got no print