Good Housekeeping Magazinediscrimination!

D Review updated:

WE received two "Professional Courtesy Discount Order Forms" for their magazine prescription. One was addressed to my husband for a discount of 77%, and one was addressed to me for a 67% discount... both the same order forms to the family. One was sent to our former address. I can't understand why my husband would be eligible for a higher discount than I would!

Jo Ann Wilburn Jan 15, 2008

I subscribed to your magazine along with Red Book. I received the November 2007 edition of both. My address was incorrect on both. I sent in a correction on both and since then I haven't received Good Housekeeping but I have received Red Book with the corrected address. I ordered these magazines through a school fund raiser. Could you please check on my subscription for me. Here is the information that was on the label of the first magazine I received.
    #BXBCCLV**********5-DIGIT 37148
    #GHKO821267176/2# GHK OCT 08 GH99
    00000 95344
    M WILBURN (correction-- J Wilburn)
    536 S Brendway (correction--836 S Broadway)
    PORTLAND, TN. 37148 P422

Please e-mail me with your answer.
    Thanks
    Jo Ann Wilburn

• Dt
    D Trimble Feb 26, 2008

I received the Professional Courtesy Discount Order form at a rate of $10.00. I ordered it and enclosed a check in that amount.
    Yesterday I received a Second Notice for the same thing at a rate of $7.97 at a higher discount than that which I previously had. The $10.00 check has been processed and accepted. What is the rationale here? If I had waited longer I would have been offered a cheaper rate? I am so disappointed in this type of marketing. I have yet to receive the magazine. Why don't we just forget the whole thing .... send me back my $10.00 and keep your magazine.

• Kr
    kr4mo Oct 22, 2009

This company has invoiced me for a magazine subscription that I cancelled previously.

• Do
    Donna weeks Jan 12, 2020

Why am I just now getting my December issue on January 6, 2020?????donna weeks 3411 Glendon drive Chattanooga Tn 37411

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices