Gold's Gym — I joined the gym because it was new and there was no contract only month to month but
When I inquired about cancelling my membership I was told that I had a year membership. I was pist because I asked for month-to-month. I had to put a hold on it because I lost my job which worked out okay at that time. The only why reason I joined was because I knew that my job was ending which would have allowed me to walk away without being harassed by your agency . I am sick of the constant phone calls. I will never ever suggest Gould's as a leading gym to anyone and not to join. I hated it when someone does just the opposite of what you asked for without your permission especially when you asked for month-to-month membership. I want out of this contract immediately and please, no more telephone calls.
More Gold's Gym Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam 
- Gold's Gym - membership woes 
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym 
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband 
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare 
- Gold's Gym - membership transfer
- Gold's Gym - poor services
- Gold's Gym - cancelled membership
- Gold's Gym - they did not give me a guest pass and let me in
- Gold's Gym - how can I transfer my membership to someone?