Golden Arrowterrible experience

V Review updated:

Got a letter in the mail stating that, spending time on the Internet or answering surveys pays off, and that I'm the lucky winner of prize money in the amount of $58, 680 USD. To cover the clearing fees a check in the amount of $2, 740.00 USD, which is deducted from my winnings. And that i needed to contact my claims agent Nancy Smith at [protected] to register my claim by the dead line; I even got my own reference number which must be kept confidential.

We were where so excited $55, 940, WOW, that's a lot money. Since my husband just lost his job, and my job only covers the rent and some of the bills. We DO watch the news, but the check looked was so real, not like the other scams that i heard about. But as my Daddy always says 'noting is free' and if sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

So i decided to do some investigating on my own, since the check was from Wachovia bank, i called them and they told me that the account is real. The check was so real, that when I went to the bank the teller told me that it's real and do I want to deposit it or cash it. I decided to wait.

Wow cool a real check, so i thought... but i don't remember answering any surveys lately, so I went home goggled the company name on the check, and sure enough it's a real company, and the address matches, but It's a construction equipment rental company, so I emailed them. Asking why they are sending me money, they replied that it is a fraudulent check and that the scam is being investigated.

What the @..., I got this excited for nothing, I was so pissed, goggled the reverse address on the envelop, it's a web design company in Canada, emailed them, they know nothing about it.

• Updated by johann punt · Feb 06, 2019

this was on the morning of 6 february 2019

• Ab
    Abdutagmaan Sep 01, 2018

CA 534- 213 is the registration number of the bus. It was a black male. In his early 50's.
    I would like feedback to what disciplinary action was taken towards this individual. I'm sure he does it often.

Comments

• Ll
    Lleyton Sep 03, 2018

I took the bus from Montague Gardens to Epping and was charged from Montague Gardens to Lost City, I said when i got in the bus Fire Station Epping, when I asked for my money back the driver was extremely rude and disrespectful.
    This was not the first time I was over charged.
    bus # 2614

• Me
    Melinda Phumie Nov 11, 2018

The bus 4525 panorama clinic from Philippi east SAP. The bus driver does not stop at the bus stop he always stops a street away and when I asked him about it he told me that he doesn't care about me because I am not going to panorama. At times he even closes the door while you are still in the first step and that could injure the passenger.

johann punt Feb 12, 2019

Bus driving at 06h10 on strandfontein road in the direction of jan smuts/cape town, bus no 1902. had enough time to stop at the red traffic signal and omitted to do so.