[Resolved] GoldCar Rental — unauthorised charges
Good evening, I hired a car with you via autoeurope at Palma Majorca airport on the 2nd October and the car was returned on the 7th October. On returning home you have charged my credit card £158.96 on top of the agreed rental charge I have paid Autoeurope of £66.33. At the desk I was not informed once of any additional fees except a fuel deposit which would be returned when the car was returned with a full tank as it was. I have 2 witnesses that there was no mention of any other charges. You cannot charge people for services that have been withheld. I have instructed Barclays Bank to chase this up as I will not be paying these charges.
88a Springfield Road
The car was a Opel Astra
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
GoldCar Rental Customer Care's Response · Nov 29, 2017
Thank you very much for your feedback, it is very important for us to keep improving and providing our costumers the best service possible.
Please take into consideration that if you need further assistance you can contact with us directly through our Customer Service system for a more personalised assistance on the following link by sending us a query on the bottom right of our website: https://www.goldcar.es/en/atencionCliente/
More GoldCar Rental Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Goldcar Car Hire Spain - scam 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - fraudulently forced into paying for 'super relax' cover 
- Goldcar - shocking behaviour of staff 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - deposit refund
- [Resolved] Goldcar - cleaning charges
- GoldCar Rental - car rental
- Goldcar - unethical behaviour 
- [Resolved] Gold Car - assistant at check in desk-further comment
- Goldcar - car hire
- GoldCar Rental - charges for damage that were not my damages and I have the proof!