[Resolved] GoldCar Rentalunauthorised charges

Good evening, I hired a car with you via autoeurope at Palma Majorca airport on the 2nd October and the car was returned on the 7th October. On returning home you have charged my credit card £158.96 on top of the agreed rental charge I have paid Autoeurope of £66.33. At the desk I was not informed once of any additional fees except a fuel deposit which would be returned when the car was returned with a full tank as it was. I have 2 witnesses that there was no mention of any other charges. You cannot charge people for services that have been withheld. I have instructed Barclays Bank to chase this up as I will not be paying these charges.

Jordan Abayahya
88a Springfield Road
Brighton

The car was a Opel Astra
9014JZR

• Resolution Statement

• GoldCar Rental Customer Care's Response · Nov 29, 2017

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your feedback, it is very important for us to keep improving and providing our costumers the best service possible.

Please take into consideration that if you need further assistance you can contact with us directly through our Customer Service system for a more personalised assistance on the following link by sending us a query on the bottom right of our website: https://www.goldcar.es/en/atencionCliente/

Kind regards,