The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Gold Canyon Candle — Poor service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Hi we recieved a Gold Canyon Candle Co. Clean Sheets Candle as a gift. We took it home and lit it. Within a short period of time we noticed our children had soot all in their nostrils. We also had soot in our nostrils and felt nauseated and had headaches. We blew out the candle and noticed our sofa and chair which originally were white, were now grey and the counters in the kitchen (another room that the candle wasn't in) were covered in grey soot. This candle is dangerous and damaging to your home. We have inclueded pics of our sofa, we keep a quilt over most of the sofa so you can see where there is a definite line from where the quilt covered and the soot landed.