Godrejinferior service

K

I have purchased the automatic washing machine make Godrej on 22ndMarch’07, taking into consideration the brand name of Godrej. However after seven months the main motor of the machine failed and after giving the complaint with several reminders the motor was replaced, but at the time of replacing the motor the machine body was very badly damaged. We had brought the notice of the same to your personnel and the complained was lodged (complain no: 674313).

Meanwhile we have given several reminders to your toll free nos for attaining of our complaint and finally today the technician visited at 7.30pm for just inspection of the damages (without the spares) during the inspection the machine which was working till yesterday was made in operational, we don’t know what he did to the machine. However we requested him to please start the machine for which we got the reply that he is from their contract person and the same will be done by the Godrej personnel after their visit, we are unable to understand the reason ( as to whether Godrej or their contractor is going to repair the M/c).

We are very much unhappy with this inferior service, quality and arrogant behavior of the technician.

• As
    A.S.Narayanan Nov 12, 2007

A.S. Narayanan,
    B- 404 , KRISHNA KRUPA CO-OP. HSG. SOCIETY,
    JAI HIND COLONY, , DOMBIVLI (W)-421202
    Tel : 95251- 2409665
    9th November 2007

Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.
    Pirojshanagar, Vikhroli, Mumbai 400 079, India .
    Phone: 91-22-6796 5656 / 5959
    Fax: 91-22-6796 1518
    Email : [email protected]

Kind Attention Customer Service division
    Subject : Defective Services –Inordinate delay
    Constrained to Cancel booking Order

Dear Sir,

Your Salesman (Time Lease Co.) failed to fulfill my booking order and have not delivered Refrigerator booked. Details are given below.

Application No1022412
    Date of booking30/10/07
    ProductRefrigeratorGDA 23C 215 ltrs Exch.
    Manager Vaibhav
    Assurred ooking date 2-11-2007
    Advance booking amt. Rs. 1000/-
    Status : Not delivered

Follow-up done by me after 2//11/2007
    1.35 telephone calls enquiring status and pray for early delivery
    2.Response from sales team was false assurance of delivery between 3 – 8 p.m. each day when telephone
    3.My cheque no. 897889 dated 30-10-2007 drawn on Syndicate Bank ,Dombivili presented for payment by M/s Godrej & Boyce and cleared for payment o 5/11/2007,as per my Bank details.
    4.Inordinate delay has caused me loss of advance amount of Rs. 1000/-, telephone charges for 35 calls on an average made for FOLLOW-UP.
    5.When telephone on 8/11/2007, Assurance by Mr. Vaibhav to keep balance amount ready promising delivery before 8 pm. on 8/11/2007
    6.This unfair act has caused me immense mental anxiety and stress resulting ill-health.
    7.I have tried to contact Mr. Matthew Cherian, but mobile phone Nol (9820363638) is always busy and he has not called back.
    8.Attempts to Contact Mr. Om on mobile 9820545057 also had no response.
    In the circumstances, I am constrained to cancel the order booked. Kindly request you to cancel my booking order and also to arrange to refund the advance amount of Rs. 1000/- as well as loss of call charges amounting to about Rs. 200/- expeditously.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

A..S. Narayanan

P.S. Shri R.J. Havewala of M/s Gordrj & Boyce has assured to direct the Sales Manager to look into the matter and resolve. Hoping for a prompt refund of the amount I lost.
    A.S.Narayanan

• Ra
    Raj Kumar Saha Apr 15, 2008

I purchased a godrej H1 (067) SPLB wordrobe fro capital electronics on 23/03/2007, Unfortuenetly my main key was lost. after that i contact many time to godrej care and distributer (K B SALES LTD, Salt lake, Sec -3) but they not given any resolution and they haras me lot and still I not able to use my wordrode.please look into this matter and do the needful.

sayanna paul Sep 04, 2008

H2/2 Shankar Vihar, Delhi Cantt, 110010
    Tele 26143063, 9311746001

Godrej Appliances Mar 16, 2011

Dear Customer,

We have seen your complaint. We apologize for all the delay occurred in the past, but we’re surely around now :-) We are now online to take all your feedback into consideration.

If any more Queries kindly contact us at [email protected] or call us on 1800-209-5511.

Regards,
    Godrej Appliances Team
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/GodrejAppliances
    Twitter - http://twitter.com/GodrejAppliance

Godrej Washing Machine Mar 29, 2012

Dear Sir,
    I have sold a GODREJ Washing machine from DOORDARSHAN at Bethuadahari, Nadia on 22/02/2012 i.e. model No GWF 600FX CKG full, sl. No. 111200792, The machine failure to act its work . Your technician Mr. Surojit Dutta came to check the machine but he advise me to raise water tank above 15Feet otherwise machine does not work. But I start the machine at the same position of the water tank. He also Challenged that machine is ok. But I changed the water line valve and then the machine is running now. I complained at (m) no 00919700621587.
    Therefore, I request to solve the other customer as mine
    Thanking you
    Uttam Das
    00919733510833

Comments
    Comments

Godrej Appliances Jun 18, 2012

Dear Uttam Das,

We have seen your complaint. We apologize for all the delay occurred in the past, but we’re surely around now. We are now online to take all your feedback into consideration.

We have got your contact details. Our Customer Care will contact you shortly and resolve the matter.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

If any more Queries kindly contact us at [email protected] or call us on :

Twitter - http://twitter.com/GodrejAppliance

• As
    ashkr2 Aug 18, 2016

Dear Sir,

Recently i have purchased Godrej Referegreator ( 27 BY -128 serial NO. CH No 128) Invoice No 21598 dated 20.04.2010 double door from one of your dealer Rimpi Electroworlds in Jalandhar, Punjab.

As per the scheme by The Godrej Refregerator " On purchase of every godrej appliances you will get on wrist watch.

dear sir, i want to bring to your kind notice the people (dealer) are not giving any gift to any customer.

Kindly do some thing that every body should get his due including me.

Chandra Chatterjee Aug 18, 2016

Hilarious foresight.

I had purchased a Godrej semi automatic washing machine on 6th Sep 2008. From the very first week it had been observed that the spin drier suddenly stops working from time to time and resumes working on its own after sometime. I made a complaint and the engineer visited my house and during his stay the symptom did not occur and as such he left. Thereafter engineers came to my house several times but every time the result was the same because the problem generally occurs in the middle of a full fledged wash which did not happen during his visit. However to my greatest luck one day it actually happened in front of a service engineer and he detected that the problem was owing to a defective capacitor. So the capacitor was changed but unfortunately the problem persisted. Meanwhile that particular service engineer got transferred to a different and now the same fiasco continued. This time they assured me, why are you worrying there is 2 years warranty so there is ample time for this to be identified. So I told them that rt now though this problem is very bugging, my main worry is if the drier stops functioning after the warranty period what happens? I know Godrej has sold me e faulty drier and hence it is going to break down any day. But if it breaks down after the warranty expires I will have to pay for a problem that had been identified rt from the date of purchase.
    No one paid any heed to this and they continued to ignore my complaints.

NOW just as the warranty period has expired on 6th Sept 2010, today my spin drier has stopped functioning, it is not running at all. Now can anyone tell me if I deserve this...a company like Godrej can be so fake!!!