GO Subarubeware

E Review updated:

Go subaru service dept. Is deceptive in their pricing, charging excessive fees beyond what the manufacturer recommends. When questioned about this deception the service dept. Manager surprisingly made no attempt to provide a satisfactory explanation. Bottom line, I was charged $315 for an oil change, and 'inspection!' I highly recommend you do not go to go subaru.

Dear Customer care dept,

I'm car owner of Subaru Forester car registration number BPN 922, my name is Yong Chin Ying from Malaysia

I would like to raise my complaint on your long waiting time for car service. I came to service my car on 29 JUN 2019 (Sat). My appointment was 9.30a.m, i reached your service center at 9.00a.m. It was more than 10 owners ahead of me, after leaving my slip to service counter i got to wait 45mins before they call me for registration and car check. I asked the service adviser why there are so many people ahead of me when my appointment was 9.30a.m? The answer was they practice on first come first serve basis. I would like to ask, what's the point of making an appointment and you're practicing first come first service basis? I waited until about 1.30p.m only my car is ready. Total I waited nearly 4 hrs just for normal service & this is ridiculous long waiting time. When asked the service adviser why is it so slow, his reply was they're shorthanded and management have to plan to add on manpower, he also said many customers also complaint about this. He cannot do anything and ask me to write in a complaint email. I would like to know what is your action plan to reduce your long waiting hours?

During service on 29 Jun 2019 I also informed service adviser that my car daylight is not working well, it's sometime have lights sometime no lights or it will turn off by itself. I request them to repair it. After my normal service is done, they told me they're not able to check the lights because Saturday they only work half day they don't have time to check. In other works your service team is not train on customer satisfaction & no responsibility. Even they're working half day they need to get their job done before going home, if they need to work OT they will need to do so. Now, they request me to come back other day to check & fix the daylight, i request the appointment to be on any Saturday. However your service adviser insist that they're not able to do the repairing on Saturday, they refused fix Saturday appointment. Out of no choice I made other appointment on 18 July 2019 8.30a.m

On 18 July 2019 the registration is faster only told me 15mins however I waited again other 4.5 hours to get the light fixed. It seem okay when they handover the car but within the same day evening the lights again not working well. I had been monitoring it for few days and it's still showing the same old problem so I called up again Motor Image Jalan 223 on Wed 24 July 2019 and inform them the problem and i request them to fix the appointment for me on Saturday.
    Again the service adviser reject my request, his reason was they only working half day they're not able to get it repair on time.
    As a customer, i would like to know what kind after sales service Subaru is providing? This is the treatment I'm getting? Motor Image Jalan 223 is doing things as your convenient but without thinking of your customer.

First I compromised to came back on 18 July 2019 to repair the lights but you failed to resolve the problem and the problem come back.
    Second you trouble me & wasting my time to come back for other day to repair it and yet you reject my request to fix it on Saturday.
    Third your waiting time is way belong the market level and unexceptionable long with waiting time min 4 hours.

Subaru Malaysia please come back to me how are you going to resolve my car daylight problem? I can only come back on Saturday.

You may contact me via my email [protected]@gmail.com

カスタマーケア部へ

私はスバルフォレスター車登録番号BPN 922の車の所有者です、私の名前はヨンチンインです。

私はあなたの車のサービスのための長い待ち時間に対する私の不満を上げたいと思います。私は2019年6月29日(土)29時に私の車を修理するようになった。私の予定は9:30 amでした、私は9.00 am.mであなたのサービスセンターに到着しました。サービスカウンターに私の伝票を残した後、私は彼らが登録と車のチェックのために私を呼ぶ前に45分待たなければならなかった、それは私の前に10人以上の所有者でした。私の予定が9時30分であったのになぜ私の前にそんなに多くの人々がいるのか、私はサービスアドバイザーに尋ねましたか?答えは彼らが先着順で練習するということでした。私は質問したいのですが、予約をする際のポイントは何ですか?あなたは先着順で練習していますか?私は車の準備ができている約1.30 pmまで待った。通常のサービスのために合計4時間近く待っていましたが、これはばかげて長い待ち時間です。サービスアドバイザーに尋ねたとき、なぜそれがそれほど遅いのか、彼の返答は手が足りず、経営陣はマンパワーを増やそうと計画しなければならない、と彼はまたこれについて不満を述べています。彼は何もできず、苦情のメールを書くよう私に頼みます。長時間の待ち時間を減らすためのあなたの行動計画は何ですか。

2019年6月29日のサービスの間に私はまた私の車の日光がうまく機能していないことをサービスアドバイザーに知らせました。修理を依頼します。私の通常のサービスが終わった後、彼らは土曜日に彼らがチェックする時間がない半日しか働かないので彼らがライトをチェックすることができないと私に言った。他の作品では、あなたのサービスチームは顧客満足と無責任の訓練を受けていません。彼らが半日働いていても、家に帰る前に仕事を終わらせる必要があります。彼らがOTで仕事をする必要がある場合は、そうする必要があります。さて、彼らは私に他の日に戻って日光をチェックして直すように要求します、私は約束がどんな土曜日にもあるように要求します。しかしあなたのサービス顧問は彼らが土曜日に修理をすることができないことを主張し、彼らは土曜日の任命の修正を拒んだ。私は、2019年7月18日に他の約束をしました。

2019年7月18日に登録は私に15分を告げたより速いですしかし私は光を直すために他の4.5時間を再び待った。彼らが車を引き渡すとき、それは大丈夫に見えますが、同じ日の夕方以内にライトは再びうまく機能しませんでした。私は数日間それを監視していました、そしてそれはまだ同じ古い問題を示しているので私は2019年7月24日水曜日にもう一度Motor Image Jalan 223を呼んで彼らに問題を知らせました。
    やはりサービスアドバイザーが私の要求を拒否しました、彼の理由は彼らが時間通りにそれを修理することができない半日しか働いていなかったということでした。
    お客様として、スバル販売後のサービスについて教えてください。これは私が得ている治療法ですか? Motor Image Jalan 223は、お客様のことを考えずに、便利な方法で物事を進めています。

最初に私はライトを修理するために2019年7月18日に戻ってくることを妥協しました、しかしあなたは問題を解決することに失敗しました、そして、問題は戻って来ます。
    第二にあなたは私を悩ませてそしてそれを修理するために他の日に戻るために私の時間を浪費します、そしてあなたは土曜日にそれを直すという私の要求を拒絶します。

第二にあなたは私を悩ませてそしてそれを修理するために他の日に戻るために私の時間を浪費します、そしてあなたは土曜日にそれを直すという私の要求を拒絶します。
    第三にあなたの待ち時間は最低4時間の待ち時間で市場レベルと予測できないほど長く属する方法です。

スバルマレーシアは私に戻ってきてくださいどのようにあなたは私の車の日光の問題を解決するつもりですか?土曜日にしか戻ってこない。

etwat

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices