Globe Telecom — postpaid internet
I moved out from my house on November 1 but i am actually in the same building.I wanted to transfer my internet to my new apartment and went to the globe stores which the line never came to me (waited more than 1 hour).Then i tried to make it through phone but its been almost 10 days i did not get any feedback.I am always calling back but nothing happens.I work a lot I cannot come on weekdays and when you dont solve my problem i have to wait for another weekend.
I am in the same building how long will it take to just transfer the account.May be only settings to be done.It is really frustrating.
I ll close my account if i cannot get any feedback today.I am paying for nothing for 18days.I wont do it anymore.
More Globe Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Globe Telecoms - notice of legal action 
- Globe Telecom - customer service 
- Globe Telecom - 8888 superunli25 and unlitxt20 
- Globe - bad customer service 
- Globe Telecom - Broadband Dep't. - approval of broadband to fraud person 
- Globe Telecom - old broadband connection with a/c no 862604269 & 868202396
- Globe Telecom - speed of wifi 
- Globe Telecom - about payment 
- Globe Telecommunications. - poor internet connection and landline is completely 'dead' 
- Globe Telecom - unethical, corrupt company