Global Visasscam

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

You will pay money over and get nothing in return. Read all the other comments and it's the same old story. Even when positive feed back is entered on these types of sites there are always 3 or 4 entries on the same day! How many times are the complaints entered on the same day? I'm sure the contracts you sign are watertight from a legal point of view and it reads that they do not care about you once they have your money.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

It's about time the Government and the authorities in the UK stood up and protected it's people against companies like this and shut them down.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Has the Government or any of the authorities in the UK got any balls! How many more people have to get mislead by false promises and loose money.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Maybe Dominic Littlewood from the BBC should have a look into the company under the Fake Britain umbrella or even Panorama. That would make interesting viewing!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

I wish everyone the best of luck in getting your money back.

noelbong Jul 09, 2011

Global Visas get 100% of their customer from Google Advertising. You can STOP Global Visas by simply following the steps below and complaining to Google about your experience. Please follow the steps. It takes no more than 3 minutes of your time.

1. Goto the following website adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/request.py?contact_type=aw_complaint
    2. Type in your name and email and choose the complaint type as "Business advertised through AdWords"
    3. Press continue
    4. Fill in the details of your complaint and tell them about the scam the Global Visas are comitting.
    5. Click Submit

THATS IT! Google will review all the complaints and they will stop Global Visas from comitting any further fraud.

Please copy and paste the above instreuctions to as many websites as possible.

safeway143 Sep 09, 2011

Happened same with me, I am in australia appying for canada visa, I hired them to apply for canada immigration purpose.
    Charged 2350 AUD gave me a list of documents, then asked me to get the file ready and sent it to their phillipines branch.
    I did the same then their phillipines branch sent my file to canada branch n they lost it.
    And when I asked about my file they said manager has changed they doesnt know what is goin on they couldnt find my file and cant contact previous manager... i asked the operator to forward my call to the manager and they did nothing...
    I asked for refund then no reply, , they are dodgy, fake, doesnt do anything just waste time to get their full fees and then make different silly excuses...
    dont try them ...

• Sh
    Shelley5 Nov 25, 2011

I agree, the following is my complaint and am still awaiting on Global Visas (Cape Town) to even bother to contact me: ...

I told Jitesh Singh (at Global Visas - Cape Town) my story regarding a Visa. He said that I would defintely have a Visa at the price of R2850.00.

His continuous phoning was boarding on harrassment to get me to pay. I was a little suspicious but thought that they are after all an International Company.

Two days after I had paid, and I still have the confirmations, I received a call from him to say that his Manager has increasede the fee to R4500. Mr Jitesh Singh quoted me telephonically and in writing.

I declined this amount and he said his Manager said I should be refunded. Jitesh insisted he was awfully sorry but would get a case-worker to contact me and make sure I had a visa for the R2850 originally quoted.

No case-worker phoned so I told Jitesh Singh that the behaviour of the company was unacceptable and I would rather have the refund that his Manager had offered

On 10 September 2011, I was promised that I would have my refund in two weeks. Then it was the end of October and now I am still waiting and Jitesh Singh is still promising. I have tried to be patient but Global Visas have my hard earned cash and it does not belong to them.

jay0000 Dec 17, 2012

I applied through Global visas in August 2013. Before applying they said you are eligible. I even asked clearly how much Score I shoul score in IELTS. They didnot replied directly but they tricked me with their words and promise me they will help me get canadian PR anyway. I applied and gave them almost £1150 till now but got no any support. Every time I call my case manager. he never receive his call and if you email him he will say no thing important and they really don't help you in your each and every step to collect documents. All they do is after your money. Please do not apply through this company. (Globalvisas.com). Speciall Khurram who is one of the advisor in Global visa. Front of house, whose name is Kyla, Who will dose you in her words to apply. Andrew who is one of the Case manage. They all are stupid and waste your time.
    Now when I stopped paying them £450 which was also last installment of their fees, then I received an email that they will send a report to Debt Recovery Agency which I think They did as I have received an email recently which clearly states that mine detail is been sent to Debt Recovery Agency.
    Now my question is we are paying money to get help and for their services, but if I haven't received necessary help why should I pay them. I am from Nepal and I know very less people here and have no Idea how to get my money back from them. If there is any one who can help me please do leave a small message to me and I will get back to you.
    At last I would like to say to every one PLEASE DO NOT EVEN CHOOSE GLOBAL VISA.
    Samir.

• Be
    Beware!!!! Mar 05, 2013

BEWARE... This company is a scam.We paid them nearly $1000 to apply for a work visa in South Africa. They promised to obtain the visa within 60 days. They promised to contact us weekly with status reports. which they neglected to do so. After 90 days they acknowledge that the person assigned to work on this was fired (or left the company) and they couldn't find any of the paper work. After an additional 30 days they acknowledged that no action had been taken on their part to apply for the visa. When asked for a refund, OLIVER LEITCH, acknowledged that "Globalvisas was negligent" yet refused to provide us with a full refund. He informed us: "The fee we charge covers:

. Advocacy and advice from your immigration consultant and Case Manager
    . A comprehensive case review
    . A report on your immigration options
    . A detailed list of the documents you may require to support your case and detailed definitions of these documents
    . Access under license to our proprietary case management systems
    . Submission of the application is done free of charge and is an additional service we offer our clients."

Pay special attention to his last sentence! In my opinion, this company is acting in a fraudulent manner.

• St
    stopglobalvisas Mar 12, 2013

...or just go to any google ad run search engine and type in Global Visas and click on the Global Visas Ad link, yeah sure Google will charge them a few pence for this... but if 1000 users do the same, and 10000 more well you get the point! Bankrupt them or stop them from advertising on Google!

• Nb
    NBherr Mar 21, 2013

My husband was on. Google looking for visas for us to move to Australia and he came across global visas. Next think you know I have them phoning me looking £2500 pound to get our visas. The agent said he would find my husband a job as a motor mechanic even though he has a degree in engineering and already works on the oil rigs in Australia. I told the agent. All of this and he still carried on spouting rubbish . He kept asking me for the money or a bank transfer or from a credit card, I told him I didn't have access to our bank at the moment as my hubby was away on a training course and that he was infact only enquiring about the services of global visas . They are now still after 3 days calling me 20, 30 times a day . I am so glad I didn't give this scam of a company my money, my hubby is receiving emails from them asking him to pay up . Google have a lot to answer for, maybe they receive a cut of the money you lost !

• Mi
    Mike - NZISS Jun 20, 2013

If someone is having problems with an immigration matter relating to New Zealand the best course of action is to lodge a complaint with the Immigration Advisers Authority, a government department which manages immigration adviser licensing. Advisers found to be in breach of the Licensed Immigration Advisers Code of Conduct can be stripped of their license and fined.

You can find more information here: