Global Visasielts score differes from person to person

P

Hi, I am a Chef by profession. I had filed my case last year in February 2010. When i had filed my case they had told me few point for me to clear the criteria for getting the Citizenship of Canada. It all started when, I had completed my payments of fees month by month. They asked me to process the file by my IELTS score in each module 7 bands, which i was unable to score. Recently I had been to India, and there i tried to apply again for the eliability for Canada. To my suprise; I found the Delhi office aggred to re- open my case on my less bands, as my experience and my education is enough for the required points to apply for immigration rules to be a Citizen of Canada. I was temped and paid addition fees to re-open the file which was closed by one agent because I did not score enough bands in IELTS. According to the Delhi agent it will take maximum 6-8 months time to process. I have paid on 8th April'2011, and on repeatly calling them regarding the required document needed to be uploading, do I need to them again. There is no reply of my email or phone call as on date.
I feel this is the way they temt the people to make addition cash.
Please help me what should I do to get my money back.
Parizad

• Tu
    Tumps Feb 19, 2013

Global Visa is a doggy n a fraud company. Horrible customer service. All they want is to get the money from their clients and then they disappear.. I would never suggest anyone to go to them even if u have extra money to spend. I had applied for my canadian visa from their sydney office and as soon as we paid our fees fully their behaviour changed. No response to our queries and questions. Its been a year now I dont know who my case officer is, they have charged me twice for visa fees by mistake and when we asked how to get the refund for wrong charged money their answer was WE CAN NOT DO MUCH. As a frustrated customer I emailed them about my problem hoping this time I will get some solution, the stupid agent replies me arrogantly that its not their job and $3000 which they charged was their consultation fees and that she cant do much and I have to find my own solution. Now, I am writing this only to alert all other ppl out there trying to go to them, plz dont go.. Do a gud check for all the agents before you go anywhere..

• 22
    22sony May 16, 2012

hi i too lost my money for nothing, my mistake i goggled for Australian immigration and i spoke to them .

global visas says, our fees are for providing our expert information and advice during our consultation .consultation takes place within 72 hours of becoming our client ( THEY WONT CONTACT YOU AFTER FIRST CALL AND YOU DON'T GET ANY ANSWER TOO) .you may pay a deposit but you must pay rest of the fees with in 30 days. We will take the money from your account if you make the first payment by credit card or debit card .we can take the next payment from the same card.( NO DOUBT ONCE YOU GAVE YOUR CARD DETAILS YOU LOST YOUR 2000 POUNDS ) .at this stage consultation has been completed and therefore services rendered in line with our contract .

there for your clients claim that the goods haven't been received is with out substance and in fact a fraudulent action .
    as per global visas i lost 2000 pound and am a fraud . thanks to Google .

malekhi Jul 10, 2011

anyone charges the money in advance is a fraud and cheater plain and simple no questions asked.whenever people ask you to pay certain money in advance just tell them you would pay double the amount that you are asking but once the job is done successfully this is how you deal fraud people.