Global Visasglobal visas reviews

D

Global Visas Scammed Me £3000 for a Entrepreur visa. They never did nay work and would answer my calls. Google Lets them advertise with them. IM NEVER USING GOOGLE AGAIN!

Lets all let Google know and stop Global Visas comitting fraud.

Report www.globalvisas.com to Google. Tell them about what they did to you on the following email addresses.

[protected]@google.com AND [protected]@google.com

• As
    aseer shahid Mar 30, 2013

COMPLAINT AGAINST GLOBAL VISAS ( FAKE AND SCAM ORGANISATION )

I started my free assessment on GLBOAL VISAS website in the third week of November 2012 to check whether I qualify for the CANADIAN IMMIGRATION or not.

Very next day I received a phone call from customer services representative SHARMIN and we arranged a meeting in the last week of November 2012. She started discouraging me about the genuine CANADIAN IMMIGRATION although I was eligible for it. In the meantime she started giving me advice about LIVE & WORK in CANADA. She gave me poor advice and was making false claims of success while representing global visas. She told me, ‘securing a job in Canada is not a big deal for global visas as they have very good links with the employers and have their own recruitment agency. We will secure your job and then we will apply for LMO (LABOUR MARKET OPINION). You will see the results and if global visas will be unable to secure a job, a full refund will be given’.

Global Visas agreed to charge me £1800 for the full job (Live and work/LMO) and in 4instalments. First instalment I paid them in the office through my debit card of £450 and asked them for the written agreement and receipt as well but nothing provided.

Then they gave me login and password to access my account and I ticked the terms and condition to access my account as how they trap their clients to enter into a fake agreement. It was my biggest mistake as it was client care letter and when I read it, everything was opposite as described by the customer services representative ( SHARMN )

.I spoke to them personally in the office but I never got a written agreement for my case. Then they started applying for the jobs on my behalf and they started charging my debit card without my permission and I never allowed them to take payment in any form as it was related to the progress of the case according to my first meeting with SHARMIN.

So In reality, progress of my case with facts and figures was as follows

Total No of jobs applied:

January (09/01/2013) 5 jobs

February (11/02/13) 5jobs

Total No of links sent to me:

January (from 9 – 24) 38

February (11/02/13) 07

More than 60% of those links sent to me were not relevant with my experience, or the positions were outdated or expired. (All related emails attached)

And here are some facts I am going to describe about payments

Global visas charged me for the work not had done, charged my account without my permission and in advance sometimes more than 2 weeks

My first instalment was due on Sun Dec 23 2012

And payment was taken out on 21/12/2012 (2 days earlier)

And I was unable to use my funds 10 days earlier

My second instalment was due on Tue Jan 22 2013

And payment was taken out on 17/01/2013 (5 days earlier than agreed time)

And again I was unable to use my funds 12 days earlier

My third and final instalment was due on Thu Feb 21 2013

And I was unable to use my funds 15 days earlier than agreed instalment date.

I spoke to my bank all the times and they told me payment has been initiated by global visas so you are unable to use your available balance.

On 16 March, 2013 I stopped GLOBAL VISAS for all the services and hard work which they are providing me from last 4 months as I was totally disappointed. I just asked my case worker about refund policy as I didn’t receive any written agreement and next day she sent me an email regarding to the ‘UNSUCCESSFUL REFUND’ according to the terms and conditions of FAKE CLIENT CARE LETTER which GLOBAL VISAS got ticked by me FRAUDLENTLY.I initiated a written complaint to them as I am unable to speak or see personally any manager or directors, they don’t allow me and they have taken all the payments which is mis- sold of their fake services and fraud on the name of immigration. I got same response as according to client care letter, they have provided me all the services and my account is closed.

They charged me around £1620(10% discount) for changing the format of my CV and 10 applications in reality on my behalf especially no any application from last 7 weeks (before account closed) after the clearance of all instalments. They charged my debit card for the work not had done and without my permission and mostly in advance.

By seeing all the reality which I described earlier in detail about professional negligence and inappropriate services full of false claims of success and fraud agreement never signed provided by global visas to me, I am fully qualified for full refund according to their own so called client care letter.

Aseer Shahid

[protected]

© 2013 MicrosoftTermsPrivacy

• Ay
    ayahaba Dec 11, 2012

Anu please see message in your inbox - hope to hear from you soon.

Anu Khatiwada Dec 11, 2012

They have taken my money. Lets organise to get our money back. Lets fight against them to get back the money. Lets do something so that they can't cheat others any more.

• Ay
    ayahaba Dec 07, 2012

read the terms and conidtions! they are so messed up!!! what a scam!!!

Terms and Conditions
    Please take a few moments to read this legal notice regarding the use of the Global Visas Group (or any associated company) website, last updated 23rd August 2010.

By using this website you agree to be legally bound by Global Visas Terms and Conditions set out here. If you disagree or do not wish to comply with our Terms and Conditions and/or with any other of the applicable provisions, you are not permitted to use any Global Visas websites or related sites.

Site Access and License

Global Visas grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of our sites and instruct you not to download or modify it, (other than page caching) or any part of it, except with written consent from the Board of Director of Global Visas Ltd.

This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without written permission from the Directors of Global Visas Ltd.

This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.

You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Global Visas without written consent from the Directors of Global Visas Ltd.

You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" using Global Visas name or trademarks without written consent of the Directors of Global Visas Ltd Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Global Visas.

Copyright

Global Visas websites are a source of information. While Global Visas endeavors to ensure the data and other material provided in our websites are correct and complete, Global Visas does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions and shall not be liable for any claims or losses arising indirectly or directly from use of the information provided in this site.

All content included on this site, is the property of Global Visas, and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws.

The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Global Visas and protected by international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Global Visas or its software suppliers, and is protected by international copyright laws.

Profile

If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your profile and password, and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your profile or password.

When logging in, you are required to enter your username and password each time. Since access to your Profile is protected by your username and password, it is very important that you protect your password by making it known ONLY to you. To ensure you are the only person that knows your personal access information, all access to your login information should not be written down or accessible to other persons, even if you believe it is disguised. Do not disclose your password to anyone, including family members or friends. Global Visas will not be held responsible for any access gained by third parties to your personal Profile, whether the login details were provided by you or were otherwise obtained.

Online Assessments

A ‘positive’ result from Global Visas Online Assessment does not guarantee visa success.

If you wish to obtain a realistic assessment of your eligibility for Immigration you must speak with one of our highly skilled Immigration Consultants. Once you have completed these steps, you can secure our Services.

Disputes

You agree that if you are unsatisfied with the service provided to you by Global Visas or if you have a dispute or grievance with Global Visas, a member or members of its staff, affiliates or related companies, you shall not discuss your dispute, grievance or dissatisfaction in any published form, including but not limited to posting on websites.

Disclaimer and Liability

All proprietary rights in information received by Global Visas Ltd shall remain the property of Global Visas Ltd. All forms of communication between public viewers and Global Visas Ltd including but not limited to written, spoken or electronic (email) correspondence may be recorded to enable Global Visas Ltd to carry out its regulatory responsibilities.

THE CLIENT AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT CLIENT'S OWN RISK. SERVICES ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, SERVICES, ADVICE, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PROCESSSING OF VISAS AND THE RESULTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE.

YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE EXERCISED YOUR OWN SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE IN DETERMINING WHETHER THE SERVICE PROVIDED UNDER THIS SPECIFIC AGREEMENT MEET YOUR SPECFIC REQUIREMENTS AND YOU HAVE NOT RELIED ON ANY STATEMENTS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY GLOBAL VISAS OR ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, CONTENT PROVIDERS, OR RELATED COMPANIES.

THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.

THE CLIENT SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THE SERVICE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER CLIENTS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH CLIENT.

NEITHER GLOBAL VISAS NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, CONTENT PROVIDERS, OR RELATED COMPANIES (INDEMNIFIED PERSONS) SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR COSTS (INCLUDING LEGAL COSTS) ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SERVICE OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE SERVICE IN FULL OR IN PART.

TO THE EXTENT THAT LIABILITY CANNOT BE EXCLUDED DUE TO REASONS OF NEGLIGENCE OR DEFAULT ON THE PART OF THE VISA BUREAU OR INDEMNIFIED PERSONS, THE LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF THE SERVICE THE CLIENT HAS PROCURED FROM GLOBAL VISAS.

THE CLIENT HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO THE SERVICE.

EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ENSURE THIS AGREEMENT COMPLIES WITH CURRENT LAW. CHANGES IN LEGISLATION CAN OCCUR AND GLOBAL VISAS WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAYS, CANCELLATIONS, NON-ISSUANCE OF VISA AS A RESULT OF LEGISLATION CHANGES.

Access to this website is confirmation that you have understood and accepted these terms.

Global Visas Holdings and all affiliated Branches/companies world wide.

• Wo
    wojciech40 Sep 20, 2012

STAY AWAY!!!

• Ka
    KarenMarnit Apr 26, 2011

global visas are a scam company

• Ba
    BaliKan111 Apr 20, 2011

THEY ARE A CHEAT COMPANY! DO NOT TRUST THEM

• Mu
    muratyasin Mar 30, 2011

YES THEY ARE A CHEAT COMPANY. ALL THEY DID WAS TAKE MY MONEY AND DIDNT PROVIDE ANY SERVICE. IM TAKING THEM TO COURT