Global Test Market Logo

Global Test Market

Having problems with Global Test Market?

Global Test Market Customer Service Contacts

3 Mountainview Road, 3rd Floor
Warren, New Jersey
United States - 07059-6711
United Kingdom
4 Millbank, Westminster, London SW1P 3JA, United Kingdom

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Global Test Market Customer Service. Initial Global Test Market complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Global Test Market above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Global Test Market. Discuss the issues you have had with Global Test Market and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Global Test MarketSir, for about 2 months I cannot login. I am using the correct credentials as by the same credentials I used to login before

My account number is [protected]. R, Gandhimadhi. email id [protected]@gmail.com. Password: VVEETIL2KODI. this isthe message received from you. Account # [protected] » LifePoints balance as of March 21, 2019: 1139

Please add *[protected]@globaltestmarket.com to your address book to ensure you receive our emails.
*Please note this address is for delivery purposes only. To contact us please click here. You received this email because you (or someone in your household) has registered with the globaltestmarket panel. If you wish to be removed from the GlobalTestMarket panel, please click here. Forgot your password? Find it here. © Copyright GlobalTestMarket 2017. All rights reserved.
I have followed the above proceedure but no use.
Please make me see my account and redeem,
Thankyou sir.
Yours faithfully
R.Gandhimadhi
GlobalTestMarket is operated by Lightspeed, LLC, 3 Mountainview Road, 3rd Floor, Warren, New Jersey- [protected], USA. T&C's |

Global Test Marketsurvey site

I have been a member of GTM for over a year. Once I was able to get on their site and redeem my points. It's been at least eight months since I have been able to get into my account. When you try to login, they make it so difficult to complete the information and captcha. When you finally get it right it says too many requests and again I am unable to get into my account. I have so many points accumulated and need to redeem. I have written countless times and they say they will get back to me. Please help me!! I'm retired and 71 years old and need the extra benefits surveys give me. My email address is [protected]@outlook.com. please respond ASAP! I don't know what else to do. Thank you! Ellen Carneski

Global Test Market — New lifepoints "rewards"

This "new and improved" points/rewards system is a total joke. They multiplied their rewards by 5 (1200...

Global Test MarketRedemption

Aug. 30, 2016, I redeemed points for a $50 cheque. The cheque never arrived after waiting 8 full weeks. Usually I receive my cheques after 4 weeks. Now they are going to make me wait another 10 full weeks to investigate this issue.

They have recently canceled this option on their website so I wonder if the cheque was even mailed.

Are they going to reimburse my points or did I get stung on this one.

Global Test MarketTest Physical Products for Redemption Through Global Test Market

I received two jars of RAGU spaghetti sauce to test in the mail, fed it to my family, recorded specifics about the products, followed all directions and submitted two required surveys that were in reference to the tested products. I was promised a substantial compensation of over $100 for completing this. I had been doing surveys with global test market, and had already heard about testing products, so I was excited to try it out, especially for a good compensation like this (which wasn't unheard of, I saw online others claimed they received $150 for other products tested with them). I inquired about this with the Global Test Market and there intial answer was that the surveys were closed, and that was it... NO explanation, NO customer service... in fact the person spoke poor, broken english in the email. So I contacted the company listed on the box they sent me, which was the vendor who sent the Ragu products, a seperate company. This company was interested to hear Global Test Market was offering any compensation, because it was there understanding that Global Test Market was getting people to do this for free... Smell scam yet? After the vendor contacted global test market to tell them about me calling them, I heard back from Global Test Market REAL QUICK. And it was a different person, without broken english, and they were very defensive, claiming that the website never offered compensation and asked me for proof of this. Well who knew that they needed pictures or screenshots of the offer to actually get paid? SO now I am a liar? I received and completed surveys for a test product at home for cologne in the past with a similar survey site, and they paid me within three weeks, so I wasn't expecting to get stiffed. Well all said and done there resolution was to cheat me out of my $100.00+ and lie to me. Yes, exactly... they said that they would DO NOTHING to right this wrong and that I was just simply lying or wrong. The point is not the money, I work two jobs, over 60 hours a week. I am very money motivated, and am always looking to earn extra cash. The point is that they lied and than called me a liar because I called them out for it and before I went OVER THEIR HEAD to their vendor they planned to and tried to just ignore me with some foreign reply service. My solution to this experience that I have had with Global Test Market will be to let everyone i POSSIBLY can about my story, including the BBB and state attorney... so you, they and anyone else will not support this company or be fooled by them, like me. Thanks. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [protected]@gmail.com

Global Test MarketNot receiving payment

I have been completing surveys for Global Test Market for years now. Not getting a lot of money - about $100 a year. Received first two cheques within 8 weeks from claiming. My last claim was in January 2015. It is now end September and still no payment. Customer service is beyond terrible. Sent 5 emails to query my payment, and receive emails back telling me that my query has been resolved! Finally received a reply in which they told me that they will investigate if my cheque has been cashed and if they find that it wasn't (I received the cheque), they would send a new cheque, but would only be able to give me feedback in another 10 weeks!! It has been 9 months now and I am not even getting feedback on whether or not a new cheque has been sent. My emails are simply ignored. I am definitely not completing any more surveys for them. It should not be necessary to beg for money which I earned.

• Er
              Eraa Nov 18, 2015

I agree... My name is Paresh Jain ([protected]) and its been 12 - 14 weeks and no payment and to make it worse I am been mailing them since last 10 days but no revert... Earlier I use to get revert in 2 - 3 days...

Is it a fraud ?? or lack of negligence... I believe they should atleast revert

Global Test MarketNo check

I've been with global test market for yrs and i reached over 11, 000 points w them and was supposed too receive a $500 check and they deactivated my account and i never got my money. . . I need my money and this also where i received most of my money bc ima single stay at home mom. . . I have been treated very unfairly and i want my money and my account back

Global Test Marketing — removal of email address /unsubscribe

I receive numerous emails daily and have tried to unsubscribe equally ag many times. The page for this kick...

Globaltestmarket.com — Redemptions:

Globaltestmarket.com Reminder 5 I have not yet received my redemption amount $50 from your end till...

Global Test Market (www.globaltestmarket.com) - online surveysNon-receipt of check from GTM against my 1000 Market Points redemption

My Global Test Market account No. is [protected]. On 14th April, 2013 I had submitted redemption request against my earned 1000 market points which was duly acknowledged by e-mail to me from Global Test Market.
              Since then till today, the 19th September, 2013 it has been more than 120 days but I have not received my check of $ 50 (fifty dollars) or equivalent amount in Indian currency.
              In this context I have sent more than 30 e-mail letters/reminders to Global Text Market for resolving the issue immediately and sending my overdue check on priority.
              During the above period as responses to my e-mail letters/reminders, Global Test Market has been sending automated e-mails giving assurances that their customer service representative will be resolving the issue and sending the check.
              But till today neither any action has been taken nor dispatch of check or receipt of check at my end.
              Global Test Market must resolve the issue on top priority and act to send my check immediately. Only such action would restore my confidence and trust in Global Test Market . Regards.
              SURESH PRAKASH BHARDWAJ
              9/103, Sector -9, Avas Vikas, Indira Nagar, Lucknow -226016, Uttar Pradesh, India.

Global Test Marketnon payment of redemption

On Nov 12, 2012, i received confirmation of redemption ck for $50 and was supposed to get it in 4-6 wks.
                Four times since, i have sent the company an email wanting to know where the redemption ck is. I even asked if there is a physical address where i could pick up the ck. All I get are automated reply emails saying the matter will be escalated to their Panel Operations team in the U.S.
                I never had this problem before they were taken over by another survey company (Zoom Panel, i think). And i rely on this money to supplement my meager income.
                wtf

• Rr
                    r.ramesh1 Jun 28, 2013

my name is r.ramesh i am reside india.i was registered member for 5 yrs more.at beggining i was received my cheque 4-8 weeks correctly.but on december 2012 my 1000 market points are not sent it my address.regarding this i ask globaltestmarket. but he say this matter escalating to united state team operations. regarding this i am ak many times and send many emails .but till the date i am not receive any cheque from globaltestmarket.. finally company say ur cheque returned ( 3 times due to address wrong) but it is wrong before 2011 i was received my cheque correctly and before also i was received correctly but why this tim e only. u think members. i think this company hide my informations and cheat me. everytime i ask regarding my redemptions, he simply says once we researched ur problems the we solve it cheating company. so till the date not actiona nd not send my cheque globaltestmarket mother###er ### so pls stay away from this company

Global Test MarketNon Receipt of redemption,TAT over

Hi,

I have strong complain against Globaltestmarket where in I accumulated points & request for redemption on [protected]:46:06 for 1010 points.
                  As per information from them I should have received cheque of my redemption by 26 Dec 2012. but still date despite so many follow ups and emails, there is no proper response from them.

I through your website want to ask then why they are not providing proper information including the dispatch details if they are scam.

I request to get these things done.

• Ne
                      neeraj326 Oct 28, 2014

waiting for my cheque since last 15 months, no response to my emails.
                      Account Number: [protected]
                      Redemption Date --[protected]:55:38

Globaltestmarket.comGlobalTestMarket is a scam that extracts all the information it needs using the “profile survey”

Before users can even begin completing paid surveys, GlobalTestMarket requires completion of a “profile survey, ” which is made up of ten detailed surveys with questions ranging from household income, to travel choices, to auto insurance, to detailed information about every piece of technology in the home and workplace, to career, purchases and interests. Once users has divulged everything there is to divulge about themselves and every item that has ever come within a ten mile radius of them, they are deemed ready to begin the surveys.

Users typically complain that, upon completion of their “profile survey, ” they are forever unable to qualify for any of the paid surveys. GlobalTestMarket emails a paid survey everyday, however upon answering a couple of questions, users are immediately told that they did not qualify. It seems that many users have never qualified for surveys, and why would they when they have already given up so much information for free?

GlobalTestMarket is a scam that extracts all the information it needs using the “profile survey, ” and users will never qualify for a paid survey. There are no real paid surveys on this site, do not waste your time.

Global Test Marketnon payment

non payment after accumulating said number of points (1000) worth $50. I assume nothing is wrong because i was not told there was a problem and am still getting surveys to take as this problem goes on. please advise.

abdulnishad Nov 12, 2011

My globaltestmarket Account number is [protected] and they cheat by didn't send check after redemption of 1035 points and officials didn't respond to my complaints properly. They mail me that they issued anew check but it also a big lie because after 3 months itself I didn't receive check from them but I got Payment from mturk via check regularly. So they are cheating the workers.

• In
                          Initial Gee Sep 09, 2015

Same happens to me here.This is my first redemptions after doing surveys for almost 2 years.Always screen me out.I never get paid until now.They never send me checks.when I wrote to them 3 times, they always said, your problem have been solved.To reopen this please write above the line, so and so.Disappointed, I wrote email to their support site.they answer and tell me to allow them to check and will issue me another check if it is not cash in yet.They ask to allow them another 10 weeks to issue a new check.I waited and another 10 weeks had gone and still no check.They even gave a reminder to not always send emails to them as they said this will only slow down the process.What the heck?And I still continued to do the coming surveys.Now, I am beginning to think of stopping but half way through already, up to 632 points.What if they didn't pay me again?

Global Test MarketNot getting paid

I have put in to get paid two months ago and never recieved payment. I was told to contact them if I did not get my check which I have done and still have no check. I have done what was required and now would just like to get paid. I could have driven to Washington fifty or sixy times by now so I see no reason that it should take months to get a check.

• Mo
                            mona dogra May 24, 2013

My Globaltestmarket account no. is [protected]. i had requested for redemption of 1000 points but still after 2 and half months there is no sign of any chque. After contacting them on mail I get weird weird mails like ' your query is solved, please give your feedback'. There is no proper reply . I feel its a big cheat and fraud.

• Su
                            suhasini_23 Aug 19, 2013

I have put in to get paid two months ago and never recieved payment. I was told to contact them if I did not get my check which I have done and still have no check. i had requested for redemption of 1000 points but still after 2 and half months there is no sign of any chque. After contacting them on mail I get weird weird mails like ' your query is solved, please give your feedback'. There is no proper reply . I feel itslike cheat and fraud site.

• Ne
                            neeraj326 Oct 28, 2014

waiting for my cheque since last 15 months, no response to my emails.
                            Account Number: [protected]
                            Redemption Date --[protected]:55:38

• Ki
                            Kimberly Michelle Roberts Apr 24, 2016

thy want help me to fix my account i .have told them i need to cash out send a picture half the time i don.t thank thy care or not where my account says its not valid.when i try to fix my password

Global Test MarketNSF Redemption check

A redemption check of $50.00 was returned from my bank & I was charged a NSF charge of $35.00 from my account. have been dealing with GTM since 2003 & never a check returned. The customer service department is the worse. I am going to keep sending them emails thogh I need my dough. The check was from BBVA Compass Bank.

Global Test MarketABSOLUTE SCAM!!!!!!!!

This company has sent several survey invitations, and names of companies to sign up for who also sent me surveys. After 30 days now I haven't qualified for any of them! Some surveys allow you to start them and cut you off saying you've completed them before, some say you've given inconsistent info, some say they are now closed, either way I made absolutely NOTHING! I was NOT looking for a sweepstakes entry but was entered in several! I believe they receive their income from all the personal info you're required to enter before you start a survey. (meaning they get paid per hit to theirs and affiliate sites) Trying to get an answer to a real question is a joke!! They respond with formated e-mails and don't answer ANY direct questions like "are you going to pay me?", or "why do I need to give you my personal info again?" (such as full name, address, e-mail address, age, birthday, etc...)!! I asked to speak to someone in charge and was completely ignored. So, guess how I found these scammers? I googled "honest work from home jobs"!! Apparently it is easier to make money scamming poor people than doing any actual work! My next search will be "making money scamming people" because it seems so easy for them! I want to try it!! You should too!! It seems to be the American way!

• Jw
                                JWR1 Jun 01, 2014

Global Test Market is run by Global Market Insite, ultimately a foreign owned company with a U.S. office in Belleview WA. It appears their computer work is done somewhere on the other side of the world according to the survey completion times shown in one's personal account on their website.Just Google them for public corporate info on their company website. I have used them for several years now and most of this time they reward properly, but sometimes their computer connections fail and you are cheated out of any reward. I get the same treatment if you e-mail them via their Contact weblink, auto reply and then most of the time nothing. I have to keep track of every survey no., promised point award, time and date of initiation and completion to go after them via their local BBB. They have responded to BBB complaints in the past. I have also threatened to go after them through the Federal Trade Commission for possible web fraud. Last year, they raised the number of points required from 1000 to 1100 to get a $50 reward check without telling survey respondents. Their material rewards aren't very good--you can do better elsewhere.

Given that they pay the equivalent of less than $2 hour and the Federal minimum wage is over $7 hour, not a money making deal. Especially when they don't reward you or allow their survey companies to screen you out after spending 30 minutes on a survey just because they don't like some of your answers, and I don't mean the answers to embedded questions that ask you to do survey verification by checking a stated radio button.

It appears that they do not have competent computer staff to monitor and fix all their problems and they just ignore most respondent complaints and cheat you out of their measly rewards. What us survey respondents need to do is send complaints to the local BBB office, which is easy to do via the BBB website and also send e-mails to the Federal Trade Commission. We also need to monitor them via public websites like Twitter, Google+, Facebook to get more widespread recognition of faulty practices. As a U.S. public corporation, they don't want USG involvement and investigation into their possible web fraud.

Global Test Marketing Job OfferFraud/Scam

I received 2 Money Grams in a UPS Express Envelope, each one made out to me and each one for $985.00. I was told (by email from a company I do surveys for) to secretly evaluate the Money Gram location in my area while cashing the money grams. I was to record who assisted me and how long it took to get service, etc. Well, they would not cash them without the receipt, but how could I have a receipt if it was money from a girlfriend. They told me I had to cash them at a bank. So, I went to one of the big credit unions and they put it under this light to check for the proper markings and told me they were real, so the next day I took one of them to my bank and cashed it and deposited some of it as I was told to keep $400 for myself. The following day, I cashed the other one.

Then I was to take the cash to the Western Union and wire the rest of the money to someone in Texas because somebody claimed their money never showed up at the Western Union in Texas. I also had to record the name of clerk who assisted me and how long it took to get service and what time of day I went there.

About 2 days later, the bank manager saw me coming out of the post office and asked me to come in to talk to him. I had no idea why, then he told me the money grams came back as fraud. So, I am responsible for paying back that money. I kept everything they sent me including the envelope from UPS and they said they would try to make sure they couldn't do this to someone else.

Global Test Market — Scam

Global test market are very slow at paying out they say allow up to 10 weeks from claiming, even though the...