Having problems with Ipsos i-Say?

Ipsos i-Say Customer Service Contacts

35, rue du Val de Marne, Cedex 13
Paris
France - 75628

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ipsos i-Say Customer Service. Initial Ipsos i-Say complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ipsos i-Say above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ipsos i-Say. Discuss the issues you have had with Ipsos i-Say and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Ipsos i-SayDo not understand why they do not help you anymore

Since oct/2-2020 I have been trying to make contact. No one will answer my emails. All my points are gone. I had to rejoin still no one will answer why I lost all my money/ why I had to rejoin are they ripping me off. What has happen here? I really do not known. I was on global opinion panels I never got my points from them. Use to some one always got back with you when you needed help. I just do not understand why

Ipsos i-Saysign in

ok, my original account was unsubscribed, so i tried to make another but was rejected again. signed up with a new email and got a confirmation link today but now cannot sign in. even tho my password is correct each time, i tried resetting it but get a message saying my email is not valid! clicked the confirmation link again but see a new message telling my i'm already member! how does that work BOTH WAYS?! was told i lost my account because i failed to complete enough surveys and cash out points from awhile back-idk how long now, and it seems i cannot start over. still no response. wtf?! there is not even an appropriate category to choose for this issue! of course i don't expect to get any answer, and may be told that i'm permanently banned from the site!

Ipsos i-Sayreset password login - reset link

I have contacted i-say on many occasions as i need to rest my password as am unable to claim my rewards, am trying the send password link to be send to my email but i never receive it. There service is unacceptable i have points that i have spent time to earn and cant redeem them as i get no reply from them. I will not be doing any further surveys until this resolved and i receive a response, the company is not providing a service is is scamming people.

Aug 30, 2019

IPSOS — survey

Toronto Dominion Bank sent a survery operated by IPSOS. I selected my options and clicked for the first few...

Ipsos i-Sayweb site won't sign me in and contact page will not send massage

The web page doesn't respond to sign in or to contact page doesn't send my message to find out why I can't log in i-say doesn't work at all and they keep sending me emails for not taking surveys and I can't get my money for the time I did get in and took surveys there own me for my time must be a scam I call the phone # file no answer there used a lot of my time and I can't get it back

Ipsos i-Sayipsos survey vouchers not awarded

Hello, I recieved an IPSOS booklet to comlete and downloaded an app to record spending habits for 4 weeks. I was supposed to recieved amazon vouchers which did do arrive. I contact IPSOS about this they said i was not on the eligability list although i ahave the customer number on the app which i provided and they sent me the form to complete which i returned to the self addressed envelop

Ipsos i-Saylack of service in repairing damaged mag wheel

I have had it with the so called "service" department at lindsay saker kempton park. I took my vehicle in for its first service on the 13th of june 2018.

Somebody then managed to scratch one of my mags on my vehicle by driving it into a curb during this "service" process. I then promptly notified the service representative of the damage and he then came out, took some photos and ran back inside. About 5 to 10 minutes later he returned and told me they will be replacing the mag. I was then very impressed that they are going to make a plan to replace my mag.

I did however not get any paperwork or anything stating that they'll replace it. He said that all will be sorted, so I took his word for it. I then proceeded to give them two weeks to source the mag.

Low and behold, after two weeks. They can't source the mag and they have resorted to repairing the wheel. Already disappointed with the service i'm getting I agreed to go to them the following week so that a mag repair guy can have a look at it. I arrived to find out that the guy was running late... I then requested that the service representative phone me when "the guy" is there so that I can bring the vehicle back. I got no phone call.

They then told me that they sent another mag with someone as a tester to see his workmanship. Weeks go by and then I get told that the tester was a flop and I need to source a mag wheel specialist and get a quote myself. Got the quote sent it to the service rep. Get a call saying that someone will phone me when lindsay saker has paid for the repairs. Another week passes and then I get told that they'll pay me the money to get the mag fixed although I gave them a quote with banking details for the mag repairer and not my banking details. Furthermore I got told on a previous occasion that i'll get a spare when my wheel goes in for repairs to which the service representative acts completely confused.

I've also requested that the service representative correspond with me via email, but instead he keeps phoning me with excuses. I have got nothing in writing and promises gets made so easily over the phone.

I'm, for lack of a better word, "gatvol". It has been more than 3 months now already and 7000km later. Get your act together.

I'm expecting an email from the relevant parties with a solution.

Please understand that I do not want to be phoned and told stories again about how you will see to it that everything will be resolved and blah blah blah. Stop making excuses and do something about it...

Aug 29, 2018

Ipsos i-Say — $40 amazon gift card

I still haven't received my $40 gift card for AnalyzeMe survey in which I participated for a month. After...

Ipsos i-Saydid not receive items

The item or items that was sent to me from Ipsos i-say through ups I did not receive package, it was supposed to be delivered yesterday 07/10/2018 from 3pm to 7pm it was not delivered. I called ups 800 number and talked to customer service, they told me it would be on the road tomorrow later on got an email confirmation say my package was delivered at 9:37 pm, at the front door, but when I went to my front door I did not see anything I looked around the yard and saw nothing. How can we resolve this issue.

Ipsos i-SayYour website

I have tried more than once to sign up to your surveys and each time I try I am unable to enter my postal code beyond the first 3 symbols. I have been a member to other survey companies without having any issues but unfortunately I keep having issuestrying to join your survey company. I am able to put my postal code in on this complaint area but not when trying to register.

Ipsos i-Say — online survey

I am very upset with you because you refuse to reply to the numerous emails that I sent you. I asked you to...

Ipsos i-Say — survey online

Hi, This company has refused to respond to me when I wrote to them months ago regarding redeeming my...

Ipsos i-Say — no response to my emails regarding my login

I am very disappointed with IPSOS ISAY because I have written to them on many occasions regarding my login...

Ipsos i-Say — reward

i cashed in my points for the prepaid visa reward and they sent me links through email to "register to redeem...

Ipsos i-Sayredeeming points with paypal

I am trying to redeem my I say reward points to a PayPal account. I have over 1600 I say points I need 1530 to redeem $15 on PayPal everytime I try to redeem with PayPal nothing happens. It would be helpful if you could please email or contact me information on how should I proceed to redeem this $15 from I say on to the PayPal account that I own. Not understanding why

IPSOS — Visa gift card

I tried to use my reward card (Visa, value$35.00) at a local Rexall Store. My card was declined, for an...

Ipsos i-SayPayment of Redemption

Have never had a problem with them before until now. June 10, 2015, I requested a PayPal payment which should take 3 - 4 weeks. It is now July 21, 2015, and every email I get back from them they tell me to wait another couple of days without a proper explanation. Anybody know why they are doing this??

www.i-say.com — They didn't allow me to choose the prize

I found the website www.i-say.com. I decided to fill their surveys and get the prize. I filled 7 surveys and...

Ipsos Isay — NO response

Hi, I have been participating in surveys for Ipsos Isay. Sometimes, I can complete the surveys but very...

Ipsos I-say Survey Panel — No response to emails or phone calls

At the end of survey's they give you a chance to play a "poll predictor" game where you win a...