Global Hello — scam
One of the worst company ever. They stole my credit card details and scammed hundreds of $$$.
Today I received a call that we deducted 200$ from your account and the shocking thing is that I wasn't using their service from last 6 months. I asked them to deactivate my account multiple times but they still ring me and say my account is still activate and I have to pay another $200 to deactivate my account.
If anyone is reading this comment do please do not try global hello services. Even I asked my friends to stop using it
More Global Hello Complaints & Reviews
- Global Hello - fraud company
- Global Hello - cheating
- Global Hello - cheaters #ing company
- Global Hello - good customer care
- Global Hello - cheats
- Global Hello - poor phone service
- GlobalHello - update charges
- Global Hello - unauthorized credit card charge
- GlobalHello - calling from nz
- Global Hello - cheats with terrible customer experience