Global Discovery VacationsHarassing phone calls - vacation club

G Jul 08, 2019

Global Discovery Vacations is a timeshare type of vacation club that we bought into 15 years ago. We stopped using them 5 years ago because we would have to purchase additional weeks in order to be moved to the top of their list to be considered for condo availability at the time we want to vacation since their condos are limited. This company is now calling almost daily - to my cell phone and again to my landline. They want me to drive 1 1/2 hours to their location to have my picture taken to "update" their records. I have told them repeatedly that I will not do this and now I feel they are simply harassing me by calling non-stop.