Glenridge Capital Logo

Glenridge Capital

Having problems with Glenridge Capital?

+44 203 318 2586 (London, UK)
+66 6 0035876 (Thailand)
3rd Floor, Ulysses House Foley St.
Dublin
Ireland
Skype: support.glenridgecapital

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Glenridge Capital.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 30, 2018

Glenridge Capital — binary account

I invested 1, 000 to begin with they talked me in to 5, 000 more. They talked (high pressured me into a...

Glenridge Capital — investment

Over a year ago, without telling me at the time of the investment, my husband took our savings to buy our...

Glenridge Capitalwithdraw request.

I made money trading on the site during January of 2017. I have been trying to withdraw my money ever sense. I have herd every excuse in the world from my account not being properly verified to it takes up to 6 weeks for with draw to I sent the wrong bank information. My account in under. [protected]@roadrunner.com Can you help me. Thank you. Scott E Thompson. [protected]

• Tr
      tradingreviews Jul 20, 2018

ronjacque0atgmaildotcom
      They are scammers. I went through the same thing. It was such a hassle to get a withdrawal after several failed attempts. I had to hire a recovery solution company to get my money back. I suggest that you do the same because you won't be able to get your money any other way.

• Ge
      Gene592 Aug 10, 2018

@tradingreviews Who would you recommend as a recovery solutions company to work with?

Glenridge Capitalzulander

I was informed they missed me when I didn't even talk to them. They showed me how easy it was to put $250.00 in the Glenridge Capital, Inc. to watch my money grow in a very short time. Well, I signed up for it at first because he said it would only cost me $250.00 when I got to the Glenridge Capital site and filled out their form and put in the $250.00 they rejected it and told me it was going to cost $400.00. Unwillingly, I gave them the $400.00 and nothing happened for 3 days. According to Zulander something good was suppose to happen and it didn't even after the 3 days. So I requested a refund from my debit card, to no avail. It's been 5 days and no return or credit to my debit card. I'm on a fixed income and I shouldn't have done it when they said they needed $400.00 instead of the $250.00 Zulander told me. I would like my money returned to my debit card so I can make all my bills this month.

Anonymous252 Mar 09, 2016

Glenridge Capital is a total scam, don’t invest with them especially if they offer you matching money. They won’t tell you and if you don’t notice in their contract you have to trade 30x the amount you invested plus what they gave you. It is like gambling with your winnings and losing everything. So if you actually win any of your trades you have to keep trading until you will eventually lose everything you invested. Don’t listen to their sales people. Jonathan is one that will keep trying to get you take money out on credit cards saying you can win big with his trades and Josh Murphy has no idea what he is doing regarding trading so don’t listen to anything that they say to you. If you already deposited money get it back as quick as you can and run. I have been trying to get what is left in my account back for weeks and they won't give it to me and now they are charging me a fee for the account.

Glenridge Capital Inc. — license #

Unscrupulous Georgia Roofmasters DBA Glenridge Capital Inc No verifiable license # 30832 in the State of...