Gillece PlumbingRemoval of tub fixtures

I contacted Gillece to stop a leaking hot water tap. They did NOT repair the leaking valve, they removed all the plumbing, (Price Pfister brass fixtures), and installed shut off valves. Told me that the fixture could not be repaired (I later found a life time warranty paper for the fixture) and that it would cost $3, 500 to have a new fixture installed. I cancelled the agreement two days later due to the stress of figuring out how to pay for such a high replacement cost and asked for my faucet back. The man at the store (Bob) laughed at me and told me the drivers don't come in on a regular basis and that the faucet was probably scrapped already. WHAT A brass Price Pfister faucet scrapped! I told him he needed to HELP me get a new faucet because NOW my bathroom tub would have to be retrofitted with a new faucet under the new PA regulations! I still have a jacuzzi tub WITHOUT A FAUCET and am not able to get a faucet to fit the opening.

CHIZATCH Feb 06, 2015

AMEN! IT'S AMAZING THEY STILL EXIST! TOM GILLECE MUST HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY!

• 12
    123mnb Jan 14, 2015

2 words RIP OFF!

• Gi
    Gillece sucks balls Dec 16, 2011

the owner of gillece plumbing should be put in jail & get his pipes cleaned by "bubba"!

• Gi
    Gillece sucks balls Dec 16, 2011

The owner of Gillece plumbing should change the business name to "Githiefs Fraudulant Scam & Rip Off Service"! ALL OF THE SO CALLED "PLUMBERS" WHO ARE EMPLOYED THERE SHOULD BE IN JAIL ALONG WITH THE OWNER OF THIS COMPANY & GET THEIR "PIPES CLEANED" BY "BUBBA"!

• Do
    Dontcall Them Aug 29, 2010

I called Gillece for a plumbing problem.
    The man who showed up was clueless.
    He promised to get back to me once he had checked with others for answers.
    He never did get back to me.
    Don't waste your time calling these idiots.