GiftsnIdeas[protected]

S

I placed this order 13 feb process payment from the credit card with the name of faisal safdar but did not received any confirmation so i again process payment from another credit card at 14 feb from the credit card with owner name rabab hadi, but i charged from both credit cards so paid this order twice.
But it was not delivered so i cancelled this order and asked for refund my duel payment for this order payment.
at 20th feb i received an email that my payment is refunded and it will be reflected in my account within 7-9 business days

Dear Customer,

Greetings of the day,

We have refunded the amount in your account it will reflect in your account in 7-9 business days as per the bank policies.

Regards,
Rene

but i did not received yet i sent email and did call many many times but the issue is not resolved yet i again received another email

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We've already cancelled the order and processed the refund. Due to some technical issue at payment gateway your refund was rejected. No worries, we've re-initiated the refund. You will get your money credited on your account in 4-6 business days.

We really appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Regards,
Rene

but i did not received my refunded payment yet kindly resolved this problem as soon as possible its too late.

You can feel free to contact me to for any more information
email: shaffaq.[protected]@gmail.com