GiftRocketgiftrocket e gift cards

J

I use blogs, youtube, forums, and a variety of social media pages. In them, I often list my email address and encourage visitors at my web pages to send me e-gift-cards if they would like to help me out.

I am an advanced stage IV complex endometriosis survivor, was a single mother for 7.5 years with zero child support, and have massive student loan debt.

A gentleman by the name of Jack Ryder contacted me online and told me that he had sent me e-gift-cards to help me out, and to check my email inbox.
Within 30 minutes there were 2 gift rocket e gift cards ($25 + $100).

I was incredibly thankful, and when my daughter came home from school, I excited told her that our prayers had been answered and we were going to the grocery store with the money as soon as it came through.

In fact, giftrocket.com had sent me a confirmation code for each card, and told me I would receive the funds within 24 hours.

I still have all of the emails.

Then the next morning I got up to check my email, hoping to print out the gift cards which were converted to Walmart.com dollars, and instead had received an email from giftrocket.com staff saying I would not be receiving either gift, and claiming that they did not have to tell me why.

I was heart broken and devastated. I try calling their customer service phone number over and over and over again: no answer. I email them repeatedly with my confirmation numbers and screen shots, and they insist that they had the right to cancel them but still will not explain their reason clearly.

Then they made some strange, and false, accusations towards me. It has been very hurtful to say the least.

Today is Internation Women's Day. I just wish they would give me my gifts. I worked less that day because I was expecting the gifts to arrive and for me to be able to go buy groceries and get a short break from work for a change.

They never answer the phone. I will never, ever advertise for this company EVER again. I will tell everyone that I know that giftrocket is a scam. Never use giftrocket. They are liars.