ADVERTISIMENT

Giftrocket.comThey twice cancelled my order without real explanation

P

I tried to buy gift card from www.giftrocket.com for several times, but each time I got email that my order was cancelled. They didn’t provide any explanation why it was cancelled. As well as they still haven’t returned money for the second order. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

• Ro
    Rowan Atwood Aug 04, 2021

ordered a gift card for my husband and I anniversary, was cancelled w no explanation, and no money is back in my account. no one responding to emails

• Ho
    Horrible service! Jun 02, 2021

I ordered a gift card for my kids' anniversary, the transaction was processed, and I received an email stating my order was canceled and a refund was issued. No explanation was offered. The payment had already cleared my account. What is going on with this company?!?!

• Su
    Suspicious2015 Jun 23, 2015

I am starting to see a pattern evolving upon simple web investigation this company . They (Gift Rocket) hold funds (according to various complaints made and filed ), if enough funds are being held, they stand to earn a great deal of unearned and possibly, unreported profit just on interest alone . Now take into account, many consumers will not complain or pursue them over a small amount for various reasons, too busy, they forget or whatever . Not only are they keeping 100% of that purchase, they also have the interest gained from that transaction !
    Also, I have seen various complaints posted by companies and consumers that Gift Rocket is selling gift cards for businesses that do not offer them through Gift Rocket's company . Again, take those funds, place them in an interest bearing account and Voila ! You now have a very healthy, unending cash cow. A fraud to top all frauds I would say !
    Where is the IRS and State's Attorney of California -where Gift Rocket is reported to do business from -in all of this ? I am definitely in the wrong business !!

jagadeesh kotra Aug 17, 2014