Georgia ShadesSunglasses

R

Purchased a pair of Gucci sunglasses as a birthday gift for my husband. Received a pair of sunglasses that were not the same as the pair featured on their website. I immediately submitted an RMA request and received an email acknowledging my request and instructing me to not return anything until I receive an approval and return instructions. It has been over a week and I have not received a response. They have a 14 day return policy & charge a 15% restocking fee. This is absolutely absurd considering they committed the error. I have also left multiple messages with their customer service department and have not received a response. You can't get anyone on the phone when you call their toll free number and are prompted to leave a message. These people are crooks and I'm out $200.