Having problems with GeorgiaShades?

991B W Main St.
Thu10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GeorgiaShades.

Complaints & Reviews

GeorgiaShades — this is a total scam

Ordered a pair of sunglasses from GeorgiaShades website and never received them. This company is a total...

Georgia Shades — Sunglasses

Purchased a pair of Gucci sunglasses as a birthday gift for my husband. Received a pair of sunglasses that...

www.georgiashades.com — I was scammed by this company

I have ordered sunglasses from the company www.georgiashades.com. It was three weeks ago, but I haven’t...

Georgiashades.comThe seller promised to deliver order, but they failed and didn't reply

I ordered sunglasses from the website www.georgiashades.com. It was horrible, ‘coz I didn’t get any info and waited 3 weeks, but of course no one delivered my order. After that I contacted the chat agent, and he told me that they lost my order, but they promised to provide it within several weeks. After that they again ignored me and I hadn’t received my order. Scam. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

• Ob
      Obriene Apr 26, 2011

Crooks - Crooks - Crooks Second Quality and defective sunglasses - That is all the sell - and if you can see the defect they make you pay for shipping back and then 25% restock fee. In fact I think this is how they make most of their money Satisfaction Guaranteed!

• Ro
      Robert201 Jul 04, 2011

It took them 2 weeks to send me my sunglasses and they were defective. Had to pay to ship them back for to order something else so I would not be charged the restock fee, but I was charged 25% restock fee right away.

• Ro
      Robert201 Jul 04, 2011

Stay away from these crooks (georgiashades.com) they sell junk and charge you a hefty 25% when item is sent back

Georgiashades.comDon't buy sunglasses from them

I ordered a pair of sunglasses from them - turned out to be completely fake. They charge a 15% restocking fee and you pay for return shipping so they still make out with money for selling $5 fake cheapies!!! Don't buy sunglasses from them and if you already did, just compare it to real sunglasses at the sunglass hut/solstice. Tap the lenses and you will hear a difference in the sounds the tapping makes. They're not authentic.

• Je
        jeff618 Jun 07, 2012

This is absolutely not true. I have been a customer for over 5 years and me and my friends have bought multiple pairs of eyewear from Georgia Shades. All of their product is 100% authentic, brand name eyewear. True that they do have the 15% restocking but that's clearly listed on their website and the reason is because a lot of people change their minds after they buy instead of before they buy. They encourage you to buy only what you're going to keep...and that's a quote. Customer paying return shipping is also true and for the same reasons - which is fairly standard on the internet. (besides, walmart doesn't pay for my gas when I return something either) If you buy what you know you like, you'll get authentic eyewear and then the return policy doesn't matter. Everything I've gotten at Georgia Shades was 100% brand name authentic, shipping was fairly quick and when I've had email questions they respond quickly. The price is right too. I'm not sure what more you can ask for? My guess is that you were telling them its fake and they know its not fake, they had to stick to their policies, and thus you got upset. ~ Jeff, WI

• Te
        teedu Jul 01, 2013

Jeff,
        Are you one of the employees who work on the store? OR are you the owner typing from the third party perspective?
        The website you have is simply hard to believe that it sells AUTHENTIC item. First, you are not an authorized dealer. Second, you sell wayyyy much cheaper than other retail price. Third, I agree with Nuere! You can cheat on newbie customers but you can't lie on the QUALITY! Authentic Card isn't enough to convince that it is a REAL PRODUCT!
        Wish you all the best in your future life