GenxgamesAccount supposedly closed but still charged

L Review updated:

My daughter went online to select a few games to play online. Being a special needs child she didn't understand that the fee would be charged monthly. I didn't know of the charge until after it was processed so I went online to the site and emailed them to close her account. They claimed they didn't know what I meant so I explained just to find it and close it. Yet my daughter's account is still being charged $39.95 each month. I had to close the account because the only money she receives is from social security. The fact that a worker of such a site couldn't find an account doesn't seem business efficient. My daughter didn't even get any games due to the fact she forgot her login and password.

• Updated by Lindgaard · Sep 03, 2018

I want to cancel my ABB.om TV Channels

• Updated by Heidi Campbell · Sep 24, 2018

Please resolve this issue. ASAP

• Ve
    very pissed off woman Jun 11, 2012

I am being charged $39.95 a month for this account that i had never even heard of.I've went into this website and tried to get a phone number to find out how is this happening to me, but nothing. the number on my bank statement is not helping. All that comes out is a machine that says;''d241 succesful''. now what is that, what kind of company is this? I see that it's a game site, but I don't play any type of games and I never gave them my bank information!! Now why isn't there some type of phone number that we can call!! I hope people read their bank statements very carefully, Thank God I did, then I call the bank and they tell me that this company pulled out another $39.95. No this is not right I work very hard for my money then this happens, no not to me I will get to the bottom of this!!! And to the woman that made her complaint about her daughter not knowing about her being chared, I thank you for that, because now I see that I'm not alone. something has to be doe about this website and people that are doing this!!!

• Da
    D'Alexis Reyes Dec 27, 2018

@very pissed off woman [protected] I got this from the website I just enrolled all this sounds scary now

• Je
    jean dorgan Oct 18, 2014

genxgame.com has been charging my credit card monthly for $37.50. I have no idea what this is for. I'm assuming it is for some kind of games, but I have never ordered any games. How do we get a hold of this company/website to stop all this?! Very frustrating...

• Da
    D'Alexis Reyes Dec 27, 2018

@jean dorgan [protected]

• Ar
    Artemis233 Mar 03, 2015

Genxgame is basically a scam. It's designed like many other free to use but pro-version costs money sort of websites, however this website will auto sign you up for the pro version after 5 days and then charge you a cancellation fee if you can ever manage to cancel it at all. I have discontinued my credit card because of this website. Very annoying.

• Kg
    kgfrontier Mar 14, 2015

GenXgame has digitized my copyrighted book and are offering the pdf online. Besides scamming people out of money, they are stealing copyrighted material to lure you in.

• Pa
    Pam Ledet Jul 28, 2015

I was duped into creating a login by offering a "7day free trial". After putting in my payment information I was automatically logged out. I attempted to log back in with the login I had just created and it wouldn't let me. So, to the lady whose daughter couldn't remember her login, it's not that she couldn't remember, it's bc this "company" is a BIG scam!!!

chrislucas05 Jul 10, 2016

I was asked to creating a login by offering a "7day free trial". After putting in my payment information I was automatically logged out. I attempted to log back in with the login I had just created and it wouldn't let me. So each month it is taking money from my credit card how do I recover this ????????????????????

• Tg
    T. G. Smith Aug 29, 2016

In may of this year I wanted a maintenance manual for my John Deere riding lawn mower and was instructed to pay genxgames.com bofore I could download it, so I gave them my card info and still wasn't able to get the manual but the charge of $39.59 goes on my card every month and I would like to stop. I would like a refund but if that's not possible, at least stop any further charges. thanks.

• Ge
    Georgii Jan 22, 2017

Dont go for 7days free.So strange how they did required my debit card's details in case I would like to continue further it sounded fair so agreed on and now I am charger each month of 10 £.I think cannot stop so tomorrow i am going straight to the bank.

• Kr
    kresseteresa Jun 03, 2018

Genxgame.com has been charging my credit card monthly for $37.50. I have no idea what this is for. I'm assuming it has something to do with my son and his desire for unlimited money and lives on Toon Blast. We followed the information for a 7 day free account but then I was locked out when my credit card information was entered. I just assumed that they needed it to prove I was an adult, but I have never ordered any games. How do we get a hold of this company/website to stop all this? I do not wish to request another new credit card due to fraudulent charges!

• Bo
    Bouteleux Aug 15, 2018

Vous m avez prélevé sur ma carte frauduleusement de 66, 50 une fois un euro et une fois 65, 50 merci de bien vouloir me rembourser sinon je pourrais porter plainte merci

sarkozifruzsi Aug 15, 2018

I didn't agree anything about paying almost 47 USD for nothing... first they took 1 USD which I thank was something like a registration fee. But now they just took the money and I could not so anything. What should I do now? I want my money back, and I dont want any other things like this.

• La
    lars lindgaard nielsen Aug 15, 2018

jeg har meldt mig til et abbn, og vil gerne afmelde mig.medøjbliklig vikning
    venlig hilsen
    lars lindgaard nielsen
    yldebhusvej 148
    5260 odense s.
    mail.add.[protected]@gmail.com
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Sh
    shenaye Newport Aug 21, 2018

Hello my name is shenaye newport and I had money taking out of my account by genxgames I didn't authorize this withdrawal and I would like it refunded

• Ca
    Camtay Sep 01, 2018

My name is cam Taylor I have never even played a game yet you have been taking money out of my account since June refund all of this or I will see you in court contact me at [protected]@hotmail.com pretty angry as I don't even play games how did you get my account details I even cancelled my card but it still comes out

Comments

• Li
    Lindgaard Sep 08, 2018

Lars Lindgaard Nielsen

• Cl
    claucivi Sep 10, 2018

This is a scam. We have 5 unauthorized charges pf $29.95 form this company that we never use.

• Ca
    Carlo Abé Sep 19, 2018

Please refund 193€ (2*96.5€) back to my visa account.
    Is did not approve these transactions.
    You can contact me on this Mailaccount: carlo.[protected]@telenet.be.
    The transactions are made on 10/08/2018 and 9/9/2018.
    If these is no reply, I will notify the authorities.

Greetz
    Abé Carlo

• He
    Heidi Campbell Oct 02, 2018

I have unsubscribed and you are still taking money form my credit card. STOP it Please.!!! You need to credit the money to me .
    H Campbell

• Kr
    Krisniza Osman Oct 03, 2018

My bank account was deducted on 26 september 2018. I did not subscribed anything from the website. I have checked my email folder, there is no email came from the website confirming I registered to GenXGame website. I have attached the proof for the unauthorised charges. Hope this helps to ease up the process. Please I want my refund.

Comments

Joao ferreira Oct 16, 2018

Bonjour j'ai payé mais j'ai rien reçu je suis déçu j'ai joué 1 journée e rien de tout jusk à maintenant ce possible avoir mon Samsung s9 s'il vous plaît ça me ferait plaisir de le voir

• Ju
    juan casiano Nov 11, 2018

i wan to tknow where you obtained my visa card information to make charge to my account. I don't make any transaction to obtained your product. please make me a refund inmediately.

• Ar
    Ariel Jorge Go Dec 12, 2018

I don't have games in my fone or laptop. Please check why i am billed. I could not log into web using any of my emails.

Kindly check. My emails
    [protected]@yahoo.com
    [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks

• Am
    Amin Bagagnan Jan 25, 2019

man [censored] genxgames it ass, who ever creaded this [censored] him i hope that [censored] lose all the dam money he [censored]ing stole so if you the creader and your reading this [censored] YOU [censored].

• Si
    sinval Feb 11, 2019

Há poucos minutes estava procurando filmes gratis no computador e sem querer entrei no seu site que pediu numero de cartão de credito para poder me cadastrar só depois informou que depois do periodo de teste vai ocorrer a cobrança no cartão. peço que cancele pois não tenho interesse em manter essa assinatura.

Anna-Banana Mar 02, 2019

URGENT: CALL YOUR BANK AND CANCEL YOUR CARD IMMEDIATELY. I DID AND THEY TOLD ME DID THE RIGHT THING.
    SO GO AHEAD AND CALL YOUR BANK INSTEAD OF CALLING THIS SCAM

• Zs
    Zsukala Sep 21, 2019

• Zs
    Zsukala Sep 21, 2019

God ! I have unsubscribed immediately after seeing these complaints, I have an email that my membership with GenXGame has been cancelled and I will receive no further charges, but when I try to access my account, it's still there ! Am I still charging ? How can I stop them ?

• Un
    Unauthorised acess Dec 09, 2019

I have never heard of this company and I haven't signed up for anything and you guys have been charging my card 34.95 I want a complete refund and I want you to get rid of my so called account I don't even play games you people are scamming

• Na
    Nae San Mar 07, 2020

I need my money back you really need to warn befor the transactions. I was not nice of you. I want my money back ASAP. And without notifying when you cut the money out. Do you think we will need thise we will be need in those little money. I do mit want anything else but my money back. Please. In really not nice of you guys to do that.

• Wi
    Wilson Regaspi May 04, 2020

Hidden charge of this account i never subscribe..