Gentle DentalCrooks

I was told I had a credit on my account and I asked for a refund. They told me it would take 6 weeks to process. I called after 6 weeks to check on it and told they couldn't refund me until all the cliams were paid. The claim in questions was a year old. The office manager told me that she sent it to the insurance company and I would have to wait until they paid on it, which should be soon since she sent it over a week ago. She then asked if I wanted to call the insurance company so I did. They never received it, and they gave me a fax number where it coudl be faxed to. Called the office manager back, said they never got it and gave her the fax number to fax it over, she said she would do it right away. I called the insurance company back after 2 weeks and they still hadn't received it. So after going back and forth with this, calling the billing office and the regional manager. I finally got my money. During my last appoitnment with them, which was an appointment to have all of the fillings I had put in the year before refilled (one completely fell out), I was told I needed 3 fillings for cavities I had. I declined. Just got back from my new dentist and I have no cavities that need to be filled. I won't even get into the problems my husband has had with the work they did.

• Ti
    Tired of being screwed with Oct 07, 2011

I am having the same problem with the Mesa office. I was overcharged on one claim to the tune of almost $500.00. The kicker is that I paid with my FSA benefits card. Now that I am asking them to refund the money, I am being told I have to wait for all the claims to close, then the office manager would have to see where the error occurred. Now there are 4 people under my account and all have had appointments recently so that will take some time. I have the receipt of my payment and the EOB for the claim and you do not have to be a rocket scientist to figure out where the overcharge occurred. We have stopped using their services due to the *too bad, so sad - what are you going to do about it* attitude of the office manger. So now my FSA account is empty due to this overcharge and I do not know if I will see the money refunded before the end of the plan year. I am being told my only options are to either have the money refunded back to my FSA or use the credit I have at their office. My question is will I lose this money if they continue to stall my refund?