Genie BraScam

I ordered this product 3/21. The website said 1-2 weeks for delivery. Then It said 3-4 weeks for delivery. Then 4-6 weeks. On the 7 th week the site showed my product as shipped and included a tracking number. The tracking number takes you to a shipping site which says that there is no record of the package. They charged my account on 5/4, I am contacting my bank to have the charges reversed.

• Di
    Diana55 Oct 31, 2011

I too got sucked in to this scam . I can't believe these people can so blantly lie about their product. Is there anyway we can get out money back? I did get my order in a timely manner but am so disappointed. I spent over 80.00 for something I look like an idiot in.

• Do
    Don't like the rolls! Oct 04, 2011

I saw the ads on TV but didn't want to spend so much money and then have the hassle of returns if I didn't like them! After checking reviews of the bra, I found one lady that claimed to have bought the bras (2 for $20) at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I drove there and bought a package. The cup area is extremely comfortable. The band however is annoying. It rolls up and is very uncomfortable. The models they show on TV are "streamlined" and don't have any rolling up of the band. I was disappointed with this bra due to that one flaw. I also bought the largest size which is one size larger than my shirt size and they are still very tight around the band area. If they could fix this, they would have a bra that would be great for the "slim and the not so slim" ladies. We all come in different sizes and this bra is only for those slim lined ladies...sigh.

• Be
    beckysangels Aug 17, 2011

I had placed my order in April and I did not receive my order until mid July of this year. When placing the order, I was told that it would be 4 no longer then 6 weeks to receive my genie bras. When I called customer service I was given the date and a tracking number of when my order shipped. When I tried to use the tracking number C.S. gave me was no record found. So I called UPS to see if this number was a tracking number and I was told that it was not. So I called back C.S to in form them that I was given a tracking number that was in correct. Then they gave a different number and I was able to track my package. When I received my genie bras, I was so disappointed I tried one on and it would fit on one side of my breast but not on the other side. So then I tried a different one on and the same thing happened. I was so pissed. I called up C.S. and told them that thees bras suck and the stupid pad that was in side of the bra's was a joke. Then after all that, the C.S. lady started to ask me if I would like to keep the bra's and and they would send me new ones and I said no then she asked if I would like to keep the bra's and credit my account 10.00 dollars I said, are you kidding. Then she said this is my last offer keep the bra's and I will credit your account 25.00 by this time I was Yelling at her what part of no don't you understand. She then had to look up my account to give me a RA number so I can send them back. I asked, so are you going to pay for me to send them back. She commented, no the bucks on you. Before I hung up the phone I also through in that what you see on T.V. is just a scam because the actors make them look like Wow! I finally found a bra that would fit my 38DD size and you can wash and dry them and they bounce right back what a ###ing lie. Oh! when placing the order $59.95, they ask if you would like a second set of bra's for free just pay separate shipping and by the time I was done ordering, I did say yes to the second set all for the amount of $89.95. So buyers, be aware, nothing is for free and and do your home work before ever buying from the T.V. cause what you see is not what you get. I am still waiting for my account to be credited for the $59.95

• Br
    bralessinnovascotia Jul 19, 2011

I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and receiving the package was not the problem...here was my issue...my credit card was charged for the 60 bucks then 29 something for taxes and postage and handling then another 12 bucks for some buerocrat to suck on and when it came to the door today UPS wanted another 32.03 cheque or credit card which has now made the taxes/postage/handling/shipping and crossing the border fees more than the friggin bras..I just called UPS and told them to return to sender and then Genie Bra, on my own dime as they only have a toll free number for ordering...go figure!!!and I told them it was on the way back as it was refused upon delivery...jesus people tell us of all the fees involved so we can avoid all the anger/returns and negative postings and not to mention trying to get ourmoney back. Now I was told by customer service my money woul;d go back on my credit card in a couple days after they receive parcel back...let's see. I also informed her that customers should be toldf all fees up front so we could decide if we can actually afford this product..60 bucks as advertised on TV as opposed to 130 when you finally pay everything fue...buyer beware!!!

• Am
    amarillo092582 Jun 02, 2011

RE: Double that complaint. Oh yeah, and my shipping and handling was $29.95, feel fortunate yours was only $19.95!

• Am
    amarillo092582 Jun 02, 2011

Double that complaint. I ordered mine on 4/21/11 and I haven't received them yet on 6/1/11. They said they were shipped on 5/31/11 and I tried the tracking number and the number came back as "not found". I am still waiting at 6 weeks!!

• Be
    Bess Atlanta Ga. May 26, 2011

I placed my order to Genie Bra on April 14, as of today(May 26), I have not recieved my order. They charged my account on May 19 and gave my a Fedex tracking number, fedexp has no request of the number which means they have not picked up a package from this company, this is what Fedex told me. The USPS has not recieved this tracking number either. The only answer the Customer Service can give is the date of shipping and tracking number. If you ask to for a superviser, you are told that they donot have one and they hang up on you. If you ask for your money back they tell you that they have to investage this first and that could take up to 3 to 6 monthes. I am calling Channell 11 and ask them to check this out. I also tried to make a complaint to the BBB andGenie Bra nor 2011 TRI Star Products, Inc. they are not listed. This is really bad business.

sammy pr May 24, 2011

I should have read this before putting in the order!! And the bra material sucks I'm gonna call channel 11 investigates!!! ### the ###!!!

sammy pr May 24, 2011

### I should have read this be fore putting in the order !! I will definately do something about it if they suck and make sure channell 11 investigates!!! ### the ###!!!