General Electric — their service is equally abysmal
We re-did our kitchen and bought six GE Profile appliances: Stove, Advantium microwave, refrigerator, washer, dryer and wine 'fridge.
The large 'fridge was delivered with a bad compressor and it took 3 weeks for GE's service department to come on-site and cart the thing way and deliver its replacement. Two weeks later, the wine 'fridge died and had to be replaced. And last night the glass on the top-loading washer cracked completely on its own (this actually provided my wife and I with 5 minutes of entertainment as we watched the cracks continue to criss-cross each other until the glass was totally shattered.) If we could do it again, I can guarantee we would NOT be buying GE Profile equipment. Not only is GE’s QA in their factory obviously non-existent, but their service is equally abysmal.
More General Electric Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture!
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level!
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- GE - ge retroactively ends warranty without notice
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information