Geicomishandling of claim/ bad faith

M Apr 17, 2019 Review updated:

Feb 25 2019- My child was t-boned at an intersection. Geico's underage minor driver turned left into the driver side of our car. Our daughter had right of way. They claim 50/50 however the facts of the accident and the police report and witness verify their driver is 100% at fault. I spoke with the adjuster Ms. Williams and her supervisor. They are now not returning any of my calls. I expect the common courtesy of meditation as the next step. I expect to have my car repaired in full and have a rental provided to me while the car is in the shop. It is unacceptable and unprofessional to not return any phone calls. I request the claim be paid in full and a rental be provided to me.

K.Patla

• P
      Jul 16, 2019

I am currently experiencing exactly the same exact thing with Geico. They did not review my claim with all facts presented. They decided that no one was at fault, when clearly it was my right of way! Additionally, my adjuster, Christina Link, doesn't respond to my calls at all!! I'm hoping her supervisor Katie Craig, reviews my claim thoroughly, the facts i have provided and the fact that they other party has changed their statements 3 times!!! I really hope they come back with a fair decision.