The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved geeks.com — fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Geeks.com is a freaking scam. These ### sent me a defective item and did not compensate for it. They gave me my money back after weeks of complaining, but did not compensate for any of the shipping at all. I kept asking them to compensate for $22 lost due to shipping, but they simply would not. Like wtf? Is it my fault you gave me a ### item? No. THIS WEBSITE IS A ###ING SCAM AND DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.
More geeks.com Complaints & Reviews
- geeks.com - online scam
- geeks.com - poor service, rip-off
- geeks.com - the product was not what was described on the site
- geeks.com - devices do not work
- geeks.com - counterfit security camera
- Geeks.com Store - customer support and fraud
- geeks.com - order didn't come
- Geeks.com Store - order number sybsj71589821. it's is a drone, I have read everything 3 times, on geek.com and the app they use 17track.
- Geeks - service
- geeks.com - Blue Star 450W 20+4-pin ATX PSU, does not work