geeks.comfraud

Geeks.com is a freaking scam. These ### sent me a defective item and did not compensate for it. They gave me my money back after weeks of complaining, but did not compensate for any of the shipping at all. I kept asking them to compensate for $22 lost due to shipping, but they simply would not. Like wtf? Is it my fault you gave me a ### item? No. THIS WEBSITE IS A ###ING SCAM AND DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

• Re
    Reviewer45162 Oct 23, 2015

Bought a power brake booster for $ 135.00 + $ 50.00 core charge to be refunded after the return of the old part, witch I returned, but never received my $ 50.00 back.