Geeks on Sitepoor service, overcharging

B Review updated:

Called Geeks on Site in Whiteville, NC 12-23-14 a.m. and telephone person stated a tech would come out between 4 and 7pm. The charge would be a special rate of $297 which would cover 4 hours of work. I told the guy that it probably wouldn't take 4 hours, and he said any time left over would be credited to my account. So, I raced home after taking off work early to wait on the repairman. He never showed, never called.

• Ed
    Edythe M. Redmann Apr 09, 2021

Geeks On Site is horrible! They stated that they would remove Microsoft Edge form my computer, and didn't. I can't sign in to most of my websites that I am a member of, they are a fraud. I have multiple issues that they screwed up my computer, and I can't access a lot of my sites. Do not use them!