Geek Squad — van delivery driver
So I dropped off my daughter at work, and I get back home and I see this giant geek squad van parked in front of my house. I checked my cameras to see where this guy went. It's pouring rain outside, and I would like to park and get in my house. Apparently he decided to park in front of my house, but he's making a delivery basically a block and a half away. That makes no sense to me. Nobody wants their electronic device carried in the pouring rain for a block and a half. Is this the kind of logic geek squad applies to their deliveries? So now I have to wait until this guy gets back to the van, and whoever is receiving this delivery is probably going to be angry that the driver decided carrying their item a block and a half in the pouring rain was a good idea.
More Geek Squad Complaints & Reviews
- Geek Squad - geek squad - is a total rip off!
- Geek Squad - phone insurance
- Best Buy/geek Squad - tv repair took forever
- Best Buy Geek Squad - the geek squad really sucks!
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - laptop repair
- Geek Squad - repair a virus in my laptop - lost my entire data + fraud
- Geek Squad - did not replace defective part for freezer
- Geek Squad - can't fix my problem
- Geek Squad - moving old info from old microsoft hard drive to newly purchased hard drive work done with geek squad at hutchinson, mn location
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - dumb # geek squad agents!