GearBubbleto my son necklace

T

I'm so pissed right now I place my order on 12/8/2016 gearbubble.com as you can see that's when they took my $32.90 out I did not get a conformation that it had been shipped until 12/12/16 they sent me a order # #gb_8f674e370ab816b3 and tracking # which is useless because all it says is your item has shipped, I ordered it for my son at the start of dec hoping to get it by christmas but it looks like it may not happen gear bubble is a scam as yes they got me now I have to find my son another christmas gift.

• Ro
    Robin Ruof Bentley Dec 21, 2016

I ordered the same pendant. Same deal. Nothing now for my son for Christmas.

• Sc
    Scot Cuozzo Dec 22, 2017

Has anybody been able to read the words in the pendants, I now must provide a magnifiying glass for him or her to read what they say!!!, my daughters is soo small there are words under the gold heart frame I cann't evev tell what they are!!!. i'm now looking on line to find these pendants to get at least then wording so that I can tell them what they say. what a hugh rip-off!!! a friend looked at them and told me I should contact a show on a television station called, something I don't know, on your consumer something??? it could be an oppstion to worn other prospective buyers!!!