GearBestI will definitely report them!

R

I've ordered few things from GearBest in early January and was promised to receive my items in 5-10 business days. 10 days passed and I received nothing, so I contacted them and they asked me to wait few more days. I waited over a week and nothing! When I contacted them again they told that my order was probably lost and that I need to contact the shipping company. They are absolutely ridiculous, it is their job to deliver orders and not mine! Why should I waste my time on that? So, they took my money and delivered nothing! I hope I'll get something! I will definitely report these clowns for being so unprofessional!