GE Appliances — washer/dryer
GE is refusing to fix or replace the washer/dryer. We have been trying to get the dryer fixed since December 2015 and the washer fixed since March 2016, we have had two service companies here they have submitted the parts list to GE and both times they have come up with some reason not to send the parts. the latest excuse was that they would have to talk to their Attorney before they could send parts to fix our washer/dryer, don't know why their Attorney needs involved in any type of repairs especially Warranty Work. Yesterday Gary Mantooth told us that he was going to dray this out until our warranty was over the end of July so GE didn't have to fix them and we would just be stuck with them. Why is GE such a disgusting company? If I had known this I would have never purchased GE
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture!
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level!
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information