GE Appliances — ge washer model # wpre6150k2wt
Had numerous issues with the washer since I purchased it. The stainless steel has a "Lifetime" warranty yet the basket separated from the hub (a known problem) as the material rotted through on the hub after less than 5 years. I called GE and they want to charge hundreds of dollars in diagnosis fees, labor fees etc. despite it being under warranty, its a scam.
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture!
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level!
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information