The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved GC Services Limited Partnership — not trustworthy, sly, pushy
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Very unprofessional and sly. While negotiating with Richard Ramirez, and the rest of his staff working under him, watch yourself. He attempted to force me into a settlement that was going to become null and void before I could overnight payment to them. Used pushy "hard sell" tactics to hide the due date. Offered a different settlement than what was offered to me in writing. I submitted proof of this practice to thier client, Citi Recovery, directly.
On the attached proof, notice the fax date and time is 9/30/09 5:36 (which was 6:36 my time). The deadline to send a check or money order was the next day, notice the due date of the offer before it became null and void. There was no way I could send a package overnight by any carrier to meet that deadline. When brought this to Richard's attention, he simply would not engage in that topic. He changed the proposal, but yet refused to send me a written offer or correct this one.
More GC Services Limited Partnership Complaints & Reviews
- GC Services Limited Partnership - gc services are thieves!
- GC Services - harassment!
- GC Services - scam collections!
- GC Services Collection Agency - unwarranted letter to me
- GC Services - false impression
- GC Services - harassing third party phone calls
- GC Services - very rude! and liars
- GC Services - harassing me
- GC Services - unsolicited phone calls
- GC Services - harassing calls and rude!