The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved GC Services Collection Agency — unwarranted letter to me
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have an auto loan thru WELLS FARGO. I am NOT & NEVER have been in default on this auto loan. I was never informed by Wells Fargo they were going to farm my personal info to a 3rd party collections agency. Today I received a letter telling me I had an outstanding debt. I tried to call Wells Fargo but it was too late in the day when I received the letter. I will call them on Monday (June 15th 2009) and try to get to the bottom of this UNWARRANTED notice letter. To make matters worse, when I tried to get an explanation from GC Services today the Customer Service Rep HUNG UP ON ME!!! This is totally unacceptable behavior on GC Services. I was not being rude or hostile to the Customer Service Rep. I was trying to understand why I would get a letter of this nature when I don't owe Wells Fargo any money.
I ask other consumers to complain directly to their Finance companies and maybe this will help to stop this kind of behavior.
L.M. in Southern Calif
More GC Services Collection Agency Complaints & Reviews
- GC Services Limited Partnership - gc services are thieves!
- GC Services - harassment!
- GC Services - scam collections!
- GC Services - false impression
- GC Services - customer service
- GC Services - harassing third party phone calls
- GC Services - very rude! and liars
- GC Services - harassing me
- GC Services - unsolicited phone calls
- GC Services - harassing calls and rude!