Menu
ClothingUnder10.com / 10DollarMall.com Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

ClothingUnder10.com / 10DollarMall.com
reviews & complaints

www.clothingunder10.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.6 7 Reviews

ClothingUnder10.com / 10DollarMall.com Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
6 Unresolved
Our verdict: With ClothingUnder10.com / 10DollarMall.com's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for ClothingUnder10.com / 10DollarMall.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of ClothingUnder10.com / 10DollarMall.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ClothingUnder10.com / 10DollarMall.com reviews & complaints 7

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest ClothingUnder10.com / 10DollarMall.com reviews & complaints

J
7:11 am EDT

ClothingUnder10.com / 10DollarMall.com Card scam

I wanted to buy something from 10DollarMall website but when I placed my order and wanted to pay their site stated that there was some kind of error. I tried a few times with no luck. So I found another site and ordered from there. The same day I decided to check my bank statement and see how much money do I have left and then I found out that 10DollarMall actually charged me twice! It was said "error" so I had no idea that payment actually got through. I called customer care service and explained what happened and they promised to call me back as soon as they decided what to do. When they contacted me they said that I'll get a full refund, but that was too good to be true. Never got my money back!
I tried to contact them many times but heard nothing but lies. Avoid this store at all costs!

E
12:10 am EDT

ClothingUnder10.com / 10DollarMall.com Can't access 10DollarMall!!

I have purchased several items from 10DollarMall and did not receive anything yet. My order was placed over two months ago and there is no way to reach customer service and I still have no information regarding my order. But the worst part is that now I can't access the site! It's just not working! I tried from different computers but nothing helped. Are these guys closed or what? I want my money back!

K
3:16 am EDT

ClothingUnder10.com / 10DollarMall.com 4 months already passed and I received nothing yet

These guys are real criminals and all they do is stealing money! They took my money when I made an order and never deliver anything. Order was placed back in December and it was supposed to be a Christmas present for my daughter. Every time I emailed I received only computer generated responses back and there was absolutely no information about my order. I also called them, but no one ever picked up the phone. I already gave up because 4 month already passed and I doubt that I'll get my order. I just want to warn others about this scam organisation. 10DollarMall is not a trustworthy company!

K
1:53 am EST

ClothingUnder10.com / 10DollarMall.com Horrible company!

I'll never order anything again from this joke company! I've made an order few months ago and purchased some items from 10dollarmall. Weeks passed and I received nothing so I contacted customer service and asked what was going on. Only then they said that things I ordered were out of stock! So I ended up having to cancel an order several weeks after it was placed. But they never refunded me! They did cancel my order, but I never got my money back! This place is a joke! Customer service was absolutely unhelpful and I even contacted my bank and filed a claim to get the money back! Save your money from these thieves!

5:28 pm EST

ClothingUnder10.com / 10DollarMall.com They charged me for the return, but didn't refund

I ordered purse from the company www.10dollarmall.com. Bad products, services and attitude. The quality was awful, so I returned the order back and applied for the refund. After that they didn’t reply to my emails and didn’t provide refund. But 2 weeks later they provided the bill, which was for the return delivery. I was shocked, but they didn’t mention about refund, which I asked to provide. The worst company, so please, warn other people and post comments about your things with them.

J
1:31 pm EST

ClothingUnder10.com / 10DollarMall.com Fake referral system

They falsely advertise a free $10 e-gift card for each friend you refer that makes a purchase of $10 or more and is shipped. I have a neighbor who clicked on my referral link, then registered and made a purchase that shipped! They used my computer and ordered right in front of me. Yet I did not receive proper credit. for it. Very disappointing and deceptive just to get you to get more people to buy! I feel cheated. This is not the first time I had a friend who newly registered after using my link and made a completed purchase on the same day but I didn't get credit for that either! 10dollarmall owes me $20 in gift cards!

Customer service emailed me stating that my friend (who never shopped on this site btw) is a previous customer, even though she signed up right in front of me for the first time using my referral link. Its just a scheme to get you to bring more profits to their site. No one benefits but them!

Read full review of ClothingUnder10.com / 10DollarMall.com and 1 comment
Update by Justice Jane
Jan 08, 2013 1:03 pm EST

They have a bogus referral program that claims they will give you a $10 e-gift card for each referral who makes a purchase over $10 and is shipped. I have referred 2 friends one of whom is a neighbor who made purchases under my link right in front of me at my home using my computer. My friends orders shipped, yet I never received proper credit for it. Customer service were of no help and refused to give me credit on these valid purchases. Its a scam to get you to refer more people to their website and only they benefit, not you! But they use the $10 gift card bribe to get you to do it. I was a frequent buyer, but because of their dishonest practices, I refuse to shop there. I guess its true that you get what you pay for. Cheap products = cheap to non existent customer service. I'd rather spend way more than to tolerate such!

1 comment
Malioke
, US
Jan 02, 2012 3:56 pm EST

Jerks! I returned several items that I bought online and they refunded me only $4.20! Their customer service won't reply me.

I
11:34 am EDT

ClothingUnder10.com / 10DollarMall.com Run... run as far away from this company as you can

I placed an order, paid for express shipping, then received an email stating that I had to call them to verify my order before they could send it. Turns out their office is only open for calls 7 hours a day, I called more times than I can count and was prompted to leave a voice mail every time. I paid for one day shipping and a week later I still can't get in touch with them to verify my order. I can't verify it, cancel it, or discuss it with anyone with the company. Run... run as far away from this company as you can. It really is too good to be true.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

ClothingUnder10.com / 10DollarMall.com contacts