Gameloftunfair customer service decision

S

Gameloft customer service team were dealing with my purchase made on 14th August of £2.99 for 120 gems on the My Little Pony Game. The money was taken and I received my receipt but my game crashed before my gems and VIP points were delivered to my game.

The customer service team sent me my missing gems on 15th August but forgot the VIP points. They contacted me yesterday 16th August to say they had been sent but when I opened the game there was a ban notification for suspicious activity on my account.

If this is how they treat their paying customers I am truly appalled. I had been using the gems I'd bought to complete a time limited even and was making old progress.

Calling me a cheat is slanderous! I am deeply saddened and hurt that they are treating me this way. I have been playing the game for years and spending money on IAP. I had made this purchase to level me up to 7 on VIP points and then I wasn't going to be spending any more real money as my husband thinks it is a waste of money.

I can't believe they have banned me for suspicious activity when it is due to their own customer service agents giving me the items I had purchased which they forgot to credit. I will have missed the progress in my game and the time limited event now and just wasted my money and time.