Gameloftmarch of empires imperial game bug!

D

I always wait and play this much awaited imperial game to get the chance to win the imperial chest. i have spent two remove cooldown items and 30pieces precise teleportation to play and compete... just to find out that for every kill that I've made, it didn't give Favor in return! Which I find absolutely ridiculous.. I've use a lot of gold for this full of bug game. I want to be compensated for all the resources and Gold I've used! This is so unacceptable!

• Da
    David Heffner Dec 02, 2020

Game worked in the past--now it loads then freezes--Gameloft said that they will help--still waiting.

marg6043 Sep 23, 2018

I been playing for a year, to see what is going on, the game is run by Turkish players, you are ok as long as you are in a new realm, but then the Turkish move in and is game over for the rest of the players, this happen over and over again, they used the big merger in 180 realm to stage their base, eliminating any players, they do not want, use jumpers to control every new realm that opens, Gameloft have plenty of complains but do nothing about it, as long as is money to be made.

• Sl
    Slaves Dec 26, 2017

I just play 3 days ago in Realm 32 (New realm)

There is 1 hacker :
    Clan: NRI
    Hacker name: om BIjI
    Reason: He teleport and raid-sweeping all over the map everyday.

This is ridiculous, I just play this game, 1st day I remove my peace shield then tomorrow was raided by him, day after tomorrow raid twice. Morning and Night. Both timing with several raid at least 4-8 times.

Hacker's ruin my game instantly. From now on, I swear I never play this game "March of Empire" anymore, not even official did filter hackers.

marg6043 Dec 01, 2017

This game is not for children of any age, the game while interesting is full of hackers making it very expensive for anybody that will take the game seriously enough to play. Is a shame.