Menu
Gallery Lighting
reviews

Gallery Lighting
reviews

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.1 9 reviews
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Gallery Lighting. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Rate your recent experience
B
12:10 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gallery Lighting Terrible Customer Service and Delayed Delivery: My Experience with Gallery Lighting

So, I had to give Gallery Lighting a call because, you know, my product didn't show up even after 12 whole days. Can you believe it? The order confirmation email said it would arrive in 3-10 business days, but nope, it was nowhere to be found. Turns out, they didn't even have the product available and it was on some fancy back order. Can you imagine? And guess what? They didn't even bother to send me an email or give me a heads up about the problem. Talk about terrible customer service, right? I mean, seriously, don't even think about ordering from Gallery Lighting. Trust me on this one.

M
12:10 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gallery Lighting Disappointing Experience with Gallery Lighting: Beware of Poor Quality and Customer Service

I recently had a rather unpleasant experience with Gallery Lighting (gallery802.com). Let me tell you, they really dropped the ball on this one. I shelled out a whopping $1,100 for what I thought would be a stunning chandelier, but what I received was nothing short of a disappointment. I kid you not, all I got was a measly $100 chandelier and a box filled with crystals. Can you believe it?

To make matters worse, there was absolutely no hardware included. No assembly instructions, no chain, no electrical cord, no frame, and not even any hanging hardware. It was like they forgot to include all the essential components! And let's not forget about the packaging - it was shoddy at best. I mean, come on, is it too much to ask for some proper packaging to protect such a delicate item?

When I reached out to Gallery Lighting to express my frustration and request a refund, they had the audacity to tell me to go to Home Depot and buy all the missing parts myself! Can you believe the nerve? I already spent a significant amount of money on this chandelier, and now they expect me to spend even more just to make it functional? Talk about adding insult to injury.

Let me tell you, fellow buyers, beware of Gallery Lighting. Their lack of quality control and customer service is truly disheartening. I wouldn't wish this experience on anyone. So, if you're considering purchasing from them, I strongly advise you to think twice. Save yourself the headache and find a more reliable and trustworthy lighting supplier.

H
11:08 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gallery Lighting Disappointing Experience with Gallery Lighting: Inaccurate Descriptions, Difficult Returns, and Unprofessional Service

I recently purchased a couple of fans from Gallery Lighting's website, gallery802.com. I was really excited because I specifically wanted them in the Dark Walnut color. However, when the fans arrived, I was extremely disappointed to find that they looked nothing like the picture or the Dark Walnut shade I had expected. It was quite frustrating, to say the least.

I had to go through a whole ordeal just to get them returned. I had to argue with the customer service team to convince them that the mistake was on their end. They should have accurately described the item, so this whole situation could have been avoided. It took numerous emails and phone calls to finally get a return authorization.

To make matters worse, during one of my phone calls, I was abruptly hung up on by one of the representatives. I was in the middle of explaining my frustration and disappointment, and they just ended the call without any warning or explanation. It was incredibly rude and unprofessional.

In addition to the inconvenience of having to deal with the return process, I also had to pay a whopping $220 for the shipping fees. This was an unexpected expense that I had not anticipated. If Gallery Lighting had provided accurate descriptions and images of their products, I would not have had to go through all this trouble and incur such high costs.

Overall, my experience with Gallery Lighting and their website, gallery802.com, was extremely disappointing. The inaccurate description of the fans, the difficulty in obtaining a return authorization, and the unprofessional behavior of one of their representatives left a sour taste in my mouth. I would caution others to be wary when purchasing from this company, as they may not accurately represent their products and their customer service may leave much to be desired.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gallery Lighting Terrible Experience: Scammers with Nonexistent Customer Service

This rating service doesn't even let me give zero stars, which is what this "company" deserves. I ordered a chandelier from them, but I never got it. I had to deal with a bunch of so-called "customer service representatives" who all gave me different answers, hung up on me, or just left me on hold forever. Stay away from these scammers. Don't waste your time or your money.

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gallery Lighting Terrible Experience: Delayed Shipping, Broken Promises, and Poor Customer Service

This has been the absolute worst experience I've ever had. I was in the market for two chandeliers, one measuring 36 inches and the other a whopping 60 inches. When I discovered that the shipping dates were way too far in the future, I made the decision to back out. The young lady I spoke to at the store, however, assured me that I would receive the 36-inch chandelier within the same week. On top of that, she promised me a discount on the 60-inch chandelier, which would be shipped out the following week. Well, it's been nearly a month now and I haven't received a single thing. Can you believe it? And to add insult to injury, they had the audacity to suggest that I cancel the order if I didn't want it anymore. Can you imagine? I've been calling them every single week, and each time I'm told that it will be shipped out in just a few days. Let me tell you, it's been a real headache. I strongly advise you to steer clear of this place and not waste a single penny here.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gallery Lighting Terrible Customer Service and Shipping Delays - Beware Before Ordering!

I should've paid more attention to these reviews before I placed my order, but they had this chandelier style that I really wanted and couldn't find anywhere else without shelling out three times the amount. So, I went ahead and ordered two matching wrought iron camino wheel chandeliers for my brand new house. They assured me that the chandeliers were available and would be shipped within a week. But guess what? After two weeks, they dropped the bombshell that the shipment won't happen until the end of the month. Talk about cutting it close for us!

In a desperate attempt to salvage the situation, they offered to swap out one of the lights for a smaller one and promised to ship them out. Well, two weeks later, we finally received one light. Just one! Where's the other one, you ask? Beats me! Two days later, a box mysteriously appears at our doorstep. But guess what? It's not the light we ordered. Not even close! It's like they didn't even bother to check what we actually wanted.

Now, it's been over 10 days and there's been no label or arrangement made to ship back the wrong light. And to make matters worse, we haven't heard a peep about what happened to the light we actually ordered. They had the audacity to promise me a credit within 24-48 hours, but guess what? I'm still waiting for it. It's like they're playing some sort of waiting game with me.

At this point, I've had enough. I'm going through the whole process of disputing the charge because I refuse to be taken advantage of. Sure, we do like the light we did receive, but it's useless without its matching counterpart for our great room and kitchen island space. It's such a shame that this company has such abysmal customer service. I should've just coughed up the extra cash and gone for the RH lights. Lesson learned, folks.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gallery Lighting Terrible Customer Service and Dishonest Practices - Avoid Gallery Lighting at All Costs!

This company, Gallery Lighting, is absolutely terrible. I've never dealt with such nonexistent customer service before. I strongly advise against buying anything from here. I purchased a light fixture worth $375, but it was delivered without the mounting bracket, which is essential for such a massive fixture. On top of that, there were no instructions included. It's crucial to have instructions because this fixture requires two light boxes for mounting. When I reached out for support, they sent me two YouTube videos that had nothing to do with my issue. It's like they didn't even read my message!

I asked them to send me the missing part, but they insisted that I identify it on my own installation instructions. Can you believe that? It's as if they expect me to magically know what part I need. Their responses to my emails were completely useless, with phrases like "Got it" and other meaningless replies. I even tried calling them multiple times, but every time I was told that the manager was unavailable. It's incredibly frustrating.

To make matters worse, every time they emailed me back, they insisted that I had to pay for the return shipping and insurance, or else I would be responsible for all the costs. This company is so corrupt and dishonest. I strongly urge you not to order anything from them. I frequently order home furnishings online, and I've never had such a terrible experience before. I'm still fighting with them, but I just received a quote to send the item back at my own expense, and it's a whopping $68. I've been completely taken advantage of.

All I can do now is write this review in the hopes of saving others from going through the same ordeal. Please, do your research before making any purchases. Take a look at their consistently terrible reviews. It's clear that this company is not to be trusted.

W
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gallery Lighting Disappointing Customer Service and Return Policy at Gallery Home Lighting

Let me tell you, https://www.galleryhomelighting.com/ has got some real nice chandeliers, you know? And boy, oh boy, their prices are really good, like a steal, you feel me? We got two big, beautiful chandeliers for our crib from these guys, and let me tell you, they didn't disappoint. But here's the thing, they didn't send us no instructions or the right amount of crystals for either order, you dig? But hey, they were quick to fix their mistake and sent us the missing crystals in no time.

Now, here's where things went a bit south. We decided to order a third chandelier, a smaller one, to match the others in a nearby room, you know what I'm saying? We wanted everything to be on point, same name, same color, all that jazz. But guess what? The colors didn't match at all, man. It was like night and day, you feel me? We thought it wouldn't be a big deal, right? They would understand and send us a shipping label to return it. But no, no, no, my friend. Gallery Lighting ain't no Amazon, that's for sure.

They told us we gotta pay for the return shipping with insurance, and get this, they gotta count every single piece before they give us any credit. Can you believe that? I mean, we ordered the same dang chandelier, the Maria Theresa, in the same color, gold, just like the others. But Gallery Chandelier wouldn't make it right, man. They wouldn't even send us a return shipping label. It's like they don't care about their customers, you know what I'm saying?

Now, I ain't gonna lie, it may not seem like a big deal to pay for the return shipping, but let me tell you, we spent a good chunk of change, several thousand dollars, on these lights. And it ain't our fault that they messed up. So now, not only did we waste our money, but we ain't got no light to show for it. We tried talking to them, being reasonable and all, but they just wouldn't budge. So here I am, sharing my experience with y'all, hoping it'll save you from going through the same mess. If your order ain't what it's supposed to be, it might leave you empty-handed and cost you a pretty penny, my friend.

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gallery Lighting Nightmare Experience with Company: Save Yourself from Disappointment and Regret

Ordered in June, arrived in August, whatever, I'm not unreasonable. It was delivered in pieces, whatever, I can put stuff together. There was a sheet of paper with the most useless "instructions" I've ever seen. My husband is very handy so he got to work. He got it put together, then put one light bulb on it prior to hanging it to be sure it worked. After the initial sparking repairs were managed it was time to hang the light. Got the scaffolding. Could not put the glass pieces on because they basically just delicately sit on the base. With great effort, the light was pullied up to the top of the scaffolding and husband hung the light. Next to delicately place the light bulbs and glass fixtures... crooked, all of them. And don't get me started on how to attach the bottom glass pieces, they give you screws, most fit but 5 did not. So there needed to be some "jerry-rigging" and glue. Then, we turned it on, two lightbulbs do not work. I assumed it was the lightbulbs. Shimmied down the scaffolding, got new lightbulbs, tested them to make sure they worked, shimmied back up. Still didn't work. Husband now shimmies back up to do some electrical work. No go. Need to order parts... scaffolding needs to go back. Now it's October, got the parts, got the scaffolding back and up. Husband fixes the electrical issue. Cool. And works delicately to get the glass fixtures as straight as possible, they still aren't straight, one falls, and shatters of course, then another one. Now waiting for some replacement glass shades we are ordering from Amazon, they won't be the same. For the love of all that is good, DO NOT ever purchase from this company, please. The reviews are true, save yourself hours/days/months of disappointment and regret.

New Review:

Gallery Lighting Customer Reviews Overview

Gallery Lighting, available at gallery802.com, is a reputable online retailer specializing in high-quality lighting fixtures for galleries and art spaces. As an authoritative reviews website, we have analyzed numerous customer reviews to provide you with an overview of the positive aspects of Gallery Lighting.

One of the standout features of Gallery Lighting is their extensive selection of lighting options. Customers appreciate the wide range of fixtures available, including track lighting, picture lights, and recessed lighting. This diverse selection ensures that customers can find the perfect lighting solution to enhance the display of their artwork.

Another positive aspect highlighted by customers is the exceptional quality of Gallery Lighting's products. Many reviewers have praised the durability and craftsmanship of the fixtures, noting that they are built to last. This is particularly important for gallery owners who require lighting solutions that can withstand constant use and provide consistent illumination.

Customers also appreciate the knowledgeable and helpful customer service provided by Gallery Lighting. Reviewers have mentioned that the company's representatives are responsive and offer valuable guidance in selecting the right lighting fixtures for their specific needs. This level of personalized assistance ensures that customers feel supported throughout their purchasing journey.

Furthermore, Gallery Lighting's website is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for customers to navigate and find the products they need. The website provides detailed product descriptions, specifications, and images, allowing customers to make informed decisions before making a purchase.

In terms of shipping and delivery, Gallery Lighting has received positive feedback from customers. Reviewers have mentioned that their orders arrived promptly and were well-packaged to prevent any damage during transit. This attention to detail ensures that customers receive their lighting fixtures in excellent condition.

Overall, Gallery Lighting has garnered positive reviews for its extensive selection, exceptional quality, knowledgeable customer service, user-friendly website, and efficient shipping. These factors make Gallery Lighting a trusted choice for individuals and businesses seeking top-notch lighting solutions for their galleries and art spaces.

Gallery Lighting contacts