Gala Hotelshotel reservation

This company is guilty of fraudulence. I booked a hotel reservation with Gala Hotels on November, 15th, 2018. My Booking number is #[protected]. My Visa was charged the full amount of $154.00 for one hotel night at the Parador De Ronda Hotel on June 12, 2019 in Spain. In the process of verifying all my reservations for our Spain trip I discovered that my reservation made thru Gala Hotels was cancelled without my permission and no refund was issued to me. I spoke with the Hotel directly and they said my reservation was cancelled on December 18, 2018. They also told me the company that made the reservations on my behalf was not called "Gala Hotels" but "Hotelbeds". My receipt is with Gala Hotels. I have tried to contact Gala Hotels using the contact information on my receipt but I have not received a response.

• Updated by Lannette Celaya Arciaga, May 19, 2019

Gala Hotels is fraudulent! I booked a hotel thru them on November 15, 2018 for a hotel stay on June 12, 2019 in Ronda, Spain. They charged my credit card for the hotel stay in Ronda, Spain. Upon verifying all my travel information I found out after called the hotel directly that Gala Hotels cancelled my reservation on December 18th, 2018 without my permission or without a refund. Luckily the hotel still had a room left but I was stuck having to pay a second time for my room. I tried to contact Gala Hotels using the contact information on my receipt but there has been no response. They stole $154.00 from me!!!

La