Resolved FWM Laboratoriesacai berry detox

A

Same as the rest of the crowd, charged for product that i have not received and I can't get my money back.

There got to be something that we as a group can do. We are talking mega bucks

denise christy Jan 21, 2009

Ordered the free trial of Acai Berry Detox and tried to cancel further shipments and the phone number doesn't go through. I don't want to be charged for future shipments. What can I do?

Denise C

• Yo
    yoli Jan 21, 2009

they did the same thing to me the acai did not even work. i did not even got my rfund

• Yo
    yoli Jan 21, 2009

i was chrge $3.97 for trail then they charge 87.90 three times.i call several times and the mail box was full. i had to cancel my credit cards and i was charge $35 for each overdraft charge that was bedfore i cancel my credit card.

• Bi
    Billie C Jan 21, 2009

The complaint is identical to mine - I received the free trial - paid the $3.97 then my account was debited 87.90 - called the company. David said he would cancel my account, send the info to the complaint department and I should receive an email regarding this. I asked when I would receive a refund and he said that was up to the complaint department. Thus far, has received nothing.

• Ba
    Barb Feb 05, 2009

I just called FWM Labratories (866-949-0138) for the return of the product Life Cleanse. I purchased the Acai Berry and this Life Cleanse together. I can't take the Acai Berry because it gave me a headache so I called and got RMA numbers to return them both. I am returning them today and I will see what happens with my credit card. I have cancelled within the 14 days.

• Ra
    rachel smith Feb 06, 2009

CANCEL YOUR CARD!

• Ro
    Rosemry Feb 21, 2009

I too had unauthorized charges on my card. The only way they weren't gonna get me again was for me to cancel my card and have the credit card co issue me a new one. Also, dispute the charge s with your credit card co as well.

• Do
    Donita Feb 21, 2009

I just received an alert from my credit card company about the charges. I too have seen no results from the acai berry detox. I just received last week and was already charged a ridiculous 87.13 for the one month supply. I will be cancelling my cards and filing a dispute.

• Te
    teeny4356 Mar 11, 2009

I called this number everyday and harassed them and emailed the refund/cancellations dept and they finally refunded me from 2/17
    ACAI XL 866-635-2312

• Bi
    birwin Mar 12, 2009

I would like to register a complaint concerning FWM Laboratories and the ACAI Berry Detox. After numerous tries to send the bottle back unopened, seal still on, they refused to give the address and how to contact the return department. I could have possibly overlooked the 14 day trial portion of the description when I ordered this, but not to even allow you to return an unopened bottle is really unbelievable.

I believe this is a very bad company and their practices should be banned.

• Ha
    hank garrison Mar 13, 2009

Not canceling the order within the 14 day trial period is a common mistake among consumers. But there is still chance of getting your money back. Call 866-949-0138 and speak to the representative who is ready to assist you regarding your financial issue with FWM.

• Kd
    kdubhot Apr 15, 2009

I ORDERED THE FREE TRIAL OF ACAI BERRY DETOX. MY CHECKING ACCT. WAS BILLED $87.00 BEFORE I EVEN RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT. I ASK THEM NOT TO SEND PRODUCT DUE TO THE FACT THAT I AM ALLERGIC TO RED DYE AND THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS RED DYE. I STOP BREATHING WHEN I INGEST ANYTHING CONTAINING RED DYE. THE FACT THAT EVERYTIME YOU TRY TO SPEAK TO ONE OF THEIR REPRESENTATIVES WHO BARELY SPEAK ENGLISH, YOU CANNOT GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER. WHEN I FINALLY GOT THE CORRECT INGREDIENCE FOR THIS PRODUCT, I ASK THEM NOT TO SEND THE DIET PILLS, BUT YET THEY BILLED ME FOR THEM ANYWAY. NOW I AM TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK.

Joel Phillips Apr 16, 2009

Lucky that you discovered early on that this product is bad for your health. I've got another no. (866-949-0138). You've got to cancel your order before it places more charges on your account. And a word of advice, read the labels of medicinal products before purchasing them.

• Ke
    kenglert55 Apr 21, 2009

Acai berry detox..SCAM . NEVER evenreceived trial offer for $4.95..Charged that plus $87.13. Non-working phone number..Called another number listed on my charge card four times since early March and told to "be optimistic-think positively" about $ return and to wait for an e-mail...which, of course, never was received. I did not even receive the trial to try... My card company said that the people I DID speak with weree from a "Great Britain" number...Now I canno reach anyone and some numbers have been discontinued...HELP!

• Sc
    Scot Sweet Apr 21, 2009

Hope this no. (866-949-0138) help you. This is the customer helpline of FWM labs. Operators won't just make empty promises but they'll really resolve your financial issues. But did you cancel within the 14 day trial period? If not, then you paid the full amount of the product. What you can do now is prevent fututre orders from coming.

• Tekkky May 18, 2009

How long does the Shipping take for Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse???????

chickenwoman247 Jun 02, 2009

I want to return their product, but you have to have a RMA(?) number that they give you when you telephone...all phones have been disconnected. Call my credit card co.?

declanp Jun 05, 2009

You have to cancel your account. Unfortunately, you gave them permission to rip you off. Read the terms and conditions of the contract. It's all there. Sucks!

declanp Jun 05, 2009

Why are people ordering this junk anyway!?!?!?!

• Le
    LetitiaLaine Jun 24, 2009

They claim that their website states that after the 15 day free trial, if not canceled, the free trial becomes $40. I tried to explain that their website does not say this, it explains it as a free trial then you go onto autoship if not canceled. But of course they can't help me and now I can't find the website.

Anamcara Jun 25, 2009

FWM Laboratories/Resvertrol Ultra(Acai Berry) Complaints - Scammed for $87.13 on Credit Card
    Review all FWM Laboratories/Resvertrol Ultra(Acai Berry) complaints
    FWM Laboratories/Resvertrol Ultra(Acai Berry)
    Posted: 2009-06-25 by Anamcara

3007 Greene Street, ZIP 33020
    Hollywood, Florida
    Phone: 8669316793/8669490138
    resveratrolultra.com

Yes, I was scammed like the rest of you!!! I recieved my supposedly free herbal product on 13 June 2009. My credit card was charged for shipping on 04 June 2009 the day after they had contacted me to verify my address. They tried to sell me another herbal product. I told them that I had only ask for the free one and if it was not free (I did not want the Resvertrol or any of their products). I requested them to cancell the order imediatly!!! On 22 June 2009 my credit card was billed for $87.13, plus and international fee of .70 cents. Keep in mind that this is still within the 15 day trial period as stated in their online terms!!! On 23 June 2003, I hand carried my unopened package to them at the above address. I wish you could have seen the look on their faces!!! I demanded to speak to a supervisor. They sent an employee named Rocky to speak to me" He said how sorry he was for the misunderstanding" Bull ###!!! I had him sign a paper that he had recieved my package of thier product. He immediatly gave me a confirmation number#1226447 and said I would get my refund. I told him that there had better not be any more charges on my credit card. They have quite an operation going on there. This place is where that take your order and recieve your returns of their product. I saw several USPS white buckets of orders, possibly waiting to be sent or returned. 1. I tried calling them, after I saw the charge on my credit card, got the run around and put on hold serveral times. 2. When I told them that I was in Hollywood, FL and would see them in a few minutes, they would not verify their address, because"of security reasons". 3. If you have been scammed like me and live here in South FL by all means pay them a visit. Here is how to find them. Take I-95 south, take exit 22 for FL-848/Stirling RD, Keep right at fork, follow signs for Davie/Cooper City and merege onto FL-848/Stirling RD, go 0.6 mile get in left lane turn left at N 29th Ave, in two minutes turn right at Greene St... You will see there business on your right. They do not have a sign up. Look on the business's doors you will see their address 3007 on the door. I don't think they want to be found. I later found on the internet that the business is owned by: Brian J. Weiss and Robert W. Harris. There has been an investigation on them from the Office of the Attorney Genral of Florida, Mr. Bill McCollom Case #L09-3-1041... Note: the Board of Commissioners Palm Beach County FL, Consumer Affairs Divison, Public Safety Dept. Has a report on them dated 6/23/2006 to 6/23/2006 The company address is listed as 2040 NE 163RD ST SUITE 305, North Miami Beach, FL 33162 . Business ID : 900578, Business is E-mail: www.aciberrydetox.com, E-mail address:
    [email protected] Note: this case was refered to another agency. You can find this info online. The Better Business Bureau has given this company(FWM Laboratories, INC and "F") I hope this information helps you get your refund. If I were you, I would cancell my credit card. Good Luck on getting your refund. I'm still waiting,
    Regards
    PS use you GPS or Mapquest. They are easy to find!!!

• Ak
    aKing Jun 25, 2009

It was stated on the terms and conditions. You just have to read the find prints. I guess ths is where most consumers commit the mistake. But it's never late to fix this problem, just call their helpline. The no.is 866-949-0138. You may even talk to the supervisor if you want. This is for real, I used to subscribe this product.

• Lu
    lupdike71 Jul 08, 2009

These ###s charged me as well even when my trial period wasn't up. they called me to sell me some sort of wrinkle cream - I told them NO 4 times and finally asked them if I would be charged. they stated only for shipping and I wouldn't be charged untill after the trial period unless I called to cancel before hand. BAM - they hit my account with two international fees and 49.45 and told me my trial period was up when didn't even have the product in my hand - heck the product hadn't even left their shipping dock.
    i noted the day I called and placed the order for the free sample and put it on my calendar in outlook when I needed to call and cancel two days before the trial period was up. These people got an ear full from me - i order them to let me speak to the manager and got his assistant isntead so she felt my wrath and stated the manager did not have a phone line and wasn't in.
    I canceled everything and wrote down all my confirmation numbers. I will contacting my bank to let them know that they are not to allow any company to take money from my account.
    When I recieved the box of wrinkle dream I wrote on the box "RETURN TO SENDER" and "RETURN FOR REFUND" with the confirmation # under that...scam artists.

• Ho
    honiedipp Aug 04, 2009

I too was sucked in and just a little too curious I guess to see if this so-called product worked. Well after a week or so I finally re3ceived an empty box and have been unable to get in contact with anyone to cancel my order. They have a prompt to enter your credit card just to cancel but i'm not a complete fool. I'm about to check my account now to see if they already charged me for something I never received.

MarHen Aug 16, 2009

Thank God I found out what rip off artists they are. Have not received any products, trial or otherwise, continue to receive phone calls to confirm my order, I tell them that I have not received anything. I went on line with my bank and lo and behold, a charge for 41.15 added to account for cleanse. Today 8/16, opened account and found 2 charges pending for 87.13. Called bank immediately and told them not to pay and cancelled my credit card and will not allow any other charges on this account. Next step I guess is call the AG's office. Mariam - Trinity, Fl.

jeany202 Sep 10, 2009

I ORDERED A FREE TRIAL FOR JUST SHIPPING AND 10 DAYS LATER WAS CHARGED 89.00 FOR PRODUCT. I WAS TOLD THAT IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IT STATED IT HAD TO BE RETURNED. I NEVER SAW ANY OF THAT. I NOW HAVE TO SHIP THE REMAINING PRODUCT BACK IN ORDER TO GET MY MONEY BACK. I HAD TO "CANCEL" AND ACCOUNT THAT HAD BEEN SET UP.

THIS IS EXTREMELY DECIEVING AND SNEAKY. I GOT THE PHONE NUMBER OFF OF MY BANK STATEMENT AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP WAS NASTY.

I AM SENDING A LETTER TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

JENNY82 Sep 15, 2009

I DISAGREE...AS A MATTER OF FACT I THINK THEY HAD VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS...AND I ALSO THINK THIS COMPANY IS NOT A FRAUD IF YOU WOULD READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU WILL NOT HAVE A PROBLEM...I READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS...WE ARE ALL ADULTS IT IS OUR RESPONSIBILTY TO READ UP ON WHAT WE PURCHASE...

JENNY82 Sep 15, 2009

WOW...ALL THE COMPLAINTS I HAVE READ...I KNOW WHEN I USE MY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ANY WERE I READ THE T&C...

• Gr
    Gregg Harcus Oct 06, 2009

My wife has been calling and emailing them. I think it is time to file a complaint with the FL Attorney Generals office and perhaps the postal inspectors as well