Furniture 123Fraudulent company

A

Furniture 123 are still at their old tricks. I ordered a nest of tables on 14 June, for delivery in two weeks. Furniture 123 took the money from my account on the 16 June. I received a phone call from them telling me that they were waiting for new stock to come in and that the goods would be delived by the later part of July. I have tried to contact them several times by phone and email without success. I have now written to them giving them seven days to either deliver the goods or return my money otherwise I will be reporting them and their actions to Trading Standards.

I would advise everyone to boycott this company.

Cheryl Lane Oct 16, 2014

I too have ordered furniture through this company was told was in stock and would be delivered with in 28 day. As that date approached I received an email stating stock not available and would be delivered 07/10 and then advised delayed again to 15/10 and now I have had an email to say not coming into stock till 27/10/2014...its a complete joke as I have already paid for this furniture. I have emailed them to call me...watch this space!!!