The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Furniture 123 — Fraudulent company
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Furniture 123 are still at their old tricks. I ordered a nest of tables on 14 June, for delivery in two weeks. Furniture 123 took the money from my account on the 16 June. I received a phone call from them telling me that they were waiting for new stock to come in and that the goods would be delived by the later part of July. I have tried to contact them several times by phone and email without success. I have now written to them giving them seven days to either deliver the goods or return my money otherwise I will be reporting them and their actions to Trading Standards.
I would advise everyone to boycott this company.
More Furniture 123 Complaints & Reviews
- Furniture 123 - Avoid at all costs
- Furniture 123 - Extreme Poor Service
- Furniture 123 - No product delivered
- Furniture 123 - Inability ro provide good and refund
- Furniture 123 - Products missing/damaged
- furniture123.co.uk - NO QUALITY AND NO REFUND
- Furniture 123 - customer service
- Furniture 123 - bed
- Furniture 123 - order
- Furniture 123 - mattress