Fuckbook.comUnautherized credit charge

on 3-11-10 my credit crd was charged $39.65 for a free service! I immediatly tried to cntact the web site for an explination for the charge and was told that I never signed up? I did want to see if I would want try there services & did give them my info with the understanding that i wouldnt be charged for the trial period? But when i checked my balance on credit card I was charged the amount shown! I immidiatly e-mailed the billig dept for them to un-scripe me from there services & was told that they never got my info? Can you please help me rsolve this problem? My phn# is [protected] & e-mail address is [protected]@aol.com!
My card info will be givin to you when I am for it I am not sure about how your services work so I dont want to submit the info till I hear something from your complaint dept? Thank you I look forward to hearing from some1 to assist me with this problem!!!

• Gr
    Gransy Nov 02, 2018

How come? I just logged into f**kbook and chose $14 monthly. Then, they took all of my money from my bankcard! I am being frustrated right now. I don`t know what to do with this issue.

• Fn
    Fns419 Jan 20, 2017

So then why do you offer a "free" service yet ask for someone's credit card info?! Age verification?! That makes no sense. I just did a survey saying I'd get a free subscription to your site but after 30 min of completing The registration im slapped with a cc number request. Bush league. At least ask for this before someone takes the Time To fill this out

• Fu
    Fuckbook Support Dec 18, 2013

We sincerely apologize for your negative experience. Unfortunately, the website “your###book.com” is not owned or operated by ###book.com. The website “your###book.com” is attempting to take advantage of the ###book brand that we have proudly built

• Da
    Damo2367 Oct 02, 2011

Thanks for all this info I always research before joining
    Any site, guys best way to beat scamsters
    Their probably know and read this is
    To get yourself a prepay credit card for
    Online purchases making sure you only
    Have the amount they ask prepay like
    Cashpassport that stops them and ###s them
    Cheers damo

• Pa
    Patrick Adams Apr 12, 2011

Receive emails daily from Spam: ###book.com

• Er
    ERGRERRE Dec 22, 2010

All these site as [censor]book or especially YOUR[censor]BOOK.COM IS A PURE SCAM. THE LATTER JUST CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR A $1, AFTER THEY CHARGED IT AGAIN FOR $4.07 AND AFTER AGAIN FOR $39.97 AND AFTER AGAIN FOR $1 SO THAT i JAD TO CLOSE THE CREDIT CARD CARD ACCOUNT. THE BILLING COMPANY THAT THEY OPERATE UNDER IS YFBBILL.COM BEWARE!!!

• To
    torangelus Mar 26, 2010

Oh I'm sure it was them who charged your card. Total scam...my profile picture stolen from another site says it all.

• Co
    complbookadmin Mar 16, 2010

Hi almeronana63,

You contacted our support team at www.###book.com and we already explained to you, that you never signed up with our website, that we never charged your credit card and that we don't have a paid subscription plan that costs 39.95 USD. You probably signed up with a competetior of ours and got confused with the similarity of the domain name, but we do not represent any other website than www.###book.com. But we do hope that you get your money back.

Regards,